Coming Soon! New Promethium Lockboxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2015.

1. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

AWESOME !!!
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Got.....damn.
    • Like x 1
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Hmmm...What would this List be by chance :)
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Some stuff that would make u go ugghhh like Viking and Paramilitary but Hush PvP style and other goodies.
  6. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Actually i AM still missing some of those ugghhh styles. Mostly due to a mix of lazyness to not knowing where they drop.
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Agreed. I can get some of those in character create.
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I really hope the chance the boxes so that they just drop raid styles and styles that you buy with marks or if they don't want to do that have it to were the styles can be put on the auction house.
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Is every Villain/Hero iconic style included in the lockboxes? Seems like a missed opportunity to save on development time and include them as drops in other content to make it worthwhile
  10. OVERBAT New Player

this is great to hear wow 54 boxes that darn impressive boy
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
  12. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

My best guess is anything that has a different Style for hero and Villain would probably be in the lockboxes. So Tier 3 and Tier 4 iconic styles are probably not included. Most of the basic/early drop styles are probably not either.

All and all, I would be curious what items are included, but as there is suppose to be 800 pieces in the lockboxes, I would say it would take someone a while to compile the whole list.
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Q: Will these styles be tradable?
  14. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Any chance of getting new styles in the lockboxes down the road? Something similar to the styles we had in those before. Tnx in advance.
  15. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Gah, can't edit post for some reason. To be more clear, are you gonna add new styles to the lockboxes like you used to do before?
  16. Magician Dedicated Player

Based on the styles information: Newly added style items will be account bound.

I do not think the new styles will be tradeable
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

18. GoldFist New Player

How much server will be off? I cant login
  19. Igote New Player

20. Kzinti Committed Player

1st box I opened had choice of Medico Belt and Oolong chest