Almost 2 weeks, no response from devs on test server is concering.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This is really starting to concern me.Are the devs trying to catch up or did some of them just get stuck on a summer vacation?
    GU 50 has been on test for almost 2 weeks. and we have yet to get a single dev response in regards to our feedback. THE 3 powersets are lacking and we gave plenty of proof.
    • Like x 4
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Great question.

HL is still way behind.

IA ARMY
  3. Ciphey Well-Known Player

There have been responses to a few bugs, but I agree, instead of responses to the vast amount of numbers and request for a better buff, there have been immunity and stat flatting updates introduced.
    • Like x 3
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

For all we know, the feedback has been addressed and is waiting for an update to the test server. I believe they have several builds on the go at the same time and given the drastic amount of changes made in the most recent update to GU50, they've probably been working on it for a while.

GU50 hasn't got a release date yet so there's no cause for concern. Given the huge update they just launched and the fact they made test server access free for everyone for a few days to get as much feedback as possible, I seriously doubt they're going to rush it out within the next week or 2. They'll get around to it.

Just keep feedback impersonal, clear, concise and with as much evidence as possible. That's how you get things done. Not just sitting there, moaning because some guys YouTube video isn't doing what you want it to do and you think you're going to come 3rd in damage once the update goes live.
    • Like x 7
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

Now is a good chance for PS players to run some numbers while test is open access.

Do your bit, see how far you get with it, welcome to the club :p
    • Like x 4
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

They probably have alot on their plate right now. And alot of pressure right now. I dont know if you are on PS server, but population is low. I am pretty sure they are being pressured to get the new content out the beginning of August instead of the end of August.
    • Like x 1
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

So long as QoL is completely ignored, on sooo many levels, no amount of new content will help anything for more than a week or two.
    • Like x 2
  8. HalJordan1OA New Player

they are very busy getting the episode a month thing ready, and bombshells, etc, they probably have to work at home to catch up.
  9. Chungweishan New Player

I went on Test Server tonight, which is interesting because I was never a Legendary Subscriber.

Unfortunately, there were about three others online that I could gather. One of them wanted to duel. So... there's that.

I might pop in-game again just to run through all the Tier 1 Solos. I don't know the Test Server Protocol, but no one was queuing.

I basically redid my "Chou Senshi" character (Mental Powerset) except now he flies instead of skipping around. It's bad enough I have to reacquaint myself with WM/AM when Testing the NPCs' level of difficulty per missions.
  10. Sirlanzelod New Player

when is the update 50? what is the date?
  11. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If no additional modification is made to HL, I think my DCUO days are done.

All three powers, especially Electric all need this update to make them balance, but currently it looks like all three are just going to be better but still lagging behind other powers....
    • Like x 3
  12. megamanexe Committed Player

i tried but couldn't get used to the keyboard and mouse layout.:(
  13. UxDRAGON Well-Known Player

Maybe they're making huge improvements which is taking more time for GU 50 to be released?
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

If they're doing mutilple changes to the game at once. then I feel they should post pone the Powers update, that way they can get properly treated.
  15. Swiftduck Loyal Player

you can connect your controller to your PC.

Xbox controllers are plug and play.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

17. megamanexe Committed Player

i don't have an xbox and my laptop did not recognize my DS3.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I heard you had to use some kind of Motionjoy software to get a DS3 Controller to recognize it on your pc.

that and you had to have bluetooth.
    Anyways, can we please get back on topic here? thanks :)
  19. megamanexe Committed Player

i tried and it didnt work for me.

as for the topic idk what to say that would be constructive that hasnt already been said.
  20. XODUIS Committed Player

The Devs here need to take a page from Warframe's Dev support to see how to make the players happy.

Happy Players= More likely to give you money.
    • Like x 2