Most Effective Healer & Power in Game

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Belthazur, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I currently have a Mental Dps/Troller and Love the Power. I am maxed on Cr and Closing in on maxing my Sp.
    Whom out there can help me on my next toon.

I want to Build a Healer & Tank. Suggestions?
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

Most effective tank would be Ice... not sure about Heal ... they are quite equal.
  3. Dazuzi New Player

Nature by far. It's like ice damage dealing compared to other powers. Insanely effective group heals, power restore and on top of that, damage buff for three players.

When properly geared, rage is unstoppable, if you have the patience for it. I personally prefer ice though, I like running around and being free to spam weapon combos in peace.
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Nature is not by far the most effective.. the powerback is the small topping. Regarding heals every power is good. Nature is the easiest to heal with. I am cele and i always have a similar powerpool with nature bug healer. So take the power you want/like.

For tanks..idk. Ice is the easiest to play, but every tank power is good for any content
    • Like x 3
  5. Ramonater New Player

Nature and ICE. Sorry ice tank but ice tanking takes almost zero skill and its actually the "strongest" and safest way to tank. As far as healing goes, i would have to go with nature however Celestial is just a powerful in the right hands. As a tank (my main) and troll (alt) PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ELECTRIC HEALS lol.
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

Elec healing is also strong in the roght hands. For supportroles it all comes down to the hands of the user
    • Like x 2
  7. Dazuzi New Player

Which other heal power gets power back when they use powers? Which other heal power can effectively stun (large) groups of mobs, heal and get power back with the same power? Which other heal power can buff group's might AND precision? Which other heal power has two max range short cool down heal powers that heal any and everyone in the range, no targeting no nothing. All you need to do is to spam those two powers and everyone stays at full health, and you even get power back. Everything else is extra.

Nature is by far the most EFFECTIVE heal power.

The power pool mystery is quite easy to explain: the way trolling works is that the people with the least amount of power get power. You two having similar power pools means that your power bars will look about the same, the major difference is that the nature healer will require a lot less power from troll(s), which means people who need it more will get it.
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Bug has an insane powerback (about 80%)... with WM you can get up to 33% i think. And this is what nature makes the top healer. Not saying about effectivness or something. Just the easiest power to play. In the right hands every healingpower is effective.
    Maybe it's just because you see very often at LFG: "GLF Nature Heal for *** (Elite)".
    Harvest is a great stun, yes, but every healing power has their pros and cons.
    I can just speak for nature and cele (haven't played sorc and elec).
    Cele can convert prec damage directly into heals. Think about this with WM... i don't know a more effective heal (powerwise).
    Yeah spam the heals.. that's not the intention of being a healer.. spamming powers. ;)

Nature is the most effective (because of the power back), but it's not by far, all are very close together.
  9. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

If it's your first Heaker, go with Nature. If you like challenge and pets, use Sorcery. If you want to do damage and heal, go Celestial. If you want to react at moments notice, go Electricity.

Personally, Sorcery is my favorite because there's so many load out customizations. Nature is eh, very repetitive but good. Very good with group heals and pheromones.
    • Like x 2
  10. Dazuzi New Player

Yes, every healing power can be effective, but OP specifically asked for the MOST effective healing power.

It's not because I've seen people ask for nature for elite raids, I've seen grand total of zero, but because I've actually played with all of the healing powers, and still play with sorcery and nature.

Can you come up with even one reason why celestial would be more effective than nature? While you're thinking about that, how about I tell you positive sides of sorcery and electric. Sorcery has the pets, you can just let watcher do the healing, or tank with guardian. Electric has that lovely 35% auto heal, that's pretty much it.

Being able to spam two insanely powerful group heals is extremely EFFECTIVE, which is what the OP asked for.

I recommend you try all of the healing powers, seeing how they work from other perspectives (roles) would be a good idea too.
  11. Katniss 13 New Player

Hello Muzura,

I have never tried tanking but I think Ice is the most effective, they have good pulls and great shields and it's really looking great for DPS side.

For Healing, I think Nature is the most effective. The big heals, power back and great HoTs are awesome and, with GU50 coming soon, the DPS will be great. :)

Personally, I love healing and have only been electric. The drawbacks are the range and the hogging of power, but these are good challenges and there workarounds that you can do yourself or your team (Teamwork FTW!:)). The DPS side is great as well, very good with large number of adds, not constantly topping the charts (or i'm just not that good :oops: XD ) but you won't be doubled or trippled and it may get better as well due to GU50. :)

Also, I believe all powers can be great and effective in all contents. The changes in the game (revamps and mechanics) affects what is the most effective and needed power, but I do believe that if we, ourselves and our teammates, adapt to these changes and work on the drawbacks as a team we can make it work whatever the line-up is. :)

Sorry for the long post and kind of dramatic/cheesy ending, hope it helps. :)

- Kat
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

Whatever you do, don't roll Celestial or Earth. They're clearly the weakest. You wouldn't like them.
    • Like x 4
  13. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Celestial has Malediction cBenediction.
    A healing power that caps with a 1:1 damage to power ratio and gives an insane amount of healing.
    I've hit a 12k heal every two seconds, 4 times in a row with a low power cost. More if I buff my resto to about 14-15k
    You can also use BcM in junction to it being active being as though that the effects stack.

Also, you really only need AcB CS McB DL Anoint.
    Let's see you also have Sacrifice and Consecrated Ground. One being an AoE shield that mitigates 75% damage received by everything including pets and such.
    You have Anoint.
    You have Cursed Idol that gets the 143% damage buff.
    BcA also gives a crit heal chance and mag buff not just to yourself but to the healing received of 4 other players.

You may have played them all but you probably do not know them to the absolute depths of what they are capable of.

Im sorc now though. :)
    Been Celestial since it dropped.
    And no debate here, just saying, it can be a tad overpowered. Not to mention if a Celestial can see it, they can heal it.

Unfortunately Nature is overpowered in healing. PvP Arenas are riddled with them.
    Handblasters being by and far the best weapon for combat.
    A power refund that restores 72% of a person's power
    And I think most effective and easiest prolly go hand and hand in the OP's question.
    • Like x 1
  14. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Hey now! I am ice tank. But it is my first tank and I love ice power.
    It wasn't so easy at first, not until I figured out how to zoom out camera.
    I pug most of time so there is always some goofball doing something they shouldnt. Ice gives me the freedom to yank baddies off them or maneuver the field.
    As an example the last two times I ran trigons prison I had to solo circe.
  15. grendel007 Well-Known Player

My first toon was sorcery. I love it. I agree about the loadouts. Very customizable.
    Some say it is a lazy healer but I don't think so. It's not overly difficult and is made easier with a tank around.
  16. darko99 New Player

i have a electricity healer and its ok, with a good troller in the team all healing powers are good.
    The tank depend on your play style, if u want autoheal go fire or rage, or ice for shields, earth is not stronger and not weak but need a good team and player to stay alive
  17. Askarod Active Player

I was celestial healer and gone nature 5 days ago. I cant say im the best healer here, far from that, i think i'm just a good healer (passed hh sm round 5 solo healing) and start to have a big experience. So i can give that : nature is far more powerfull than celestial, and i used malediction healing buff, so i can be a fair judge nature is really powerful AND easy to master. I played electricity and its really powerful when you well know the raids and the boss attacks (you absolutly need to know when the dmg will come for being the more competent and acting fast) . Never played sorcery but its a good power too but imo its too much pet and zone user for me, but its a gameplay alot love.
    I tanked in ice a little and now i tank in earth. Never tried fire and very little tried rage, but my league mates have real good experience on these power and all can be powerful. Rage is real difficult to master but you seems invincible with 15 add on you. Earth is by far the best boss or solo add tank when you master the aftershock dmg absorption. And ice with theyr shield and grab is the more secure for a now player. Fire in the last place is some kind of reliating with healer, if you have a weak healer with you you can die no matter what skilled you are so i dont precognize it for learning tanking.
    My advice : play at first place for you, the power you think you will be glad to use. If you want complexity go earth/rage and celestial/elec. If you want the easiest way to learn how heal/tank go nature and ice. After use these 2 last power test the other for seeing the difference but i can swear you will not manage to learn as fast as with nature and ice but in an other way you will certainly dont love the healing and the tanking the same level if you use celestial/elec or rage/earth
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Nature insect is the easiest healer, and ice tank is the simplest tank, but sorcery healer can be just as good once you master it, and rage is the hardest tank to master, but once you do it's the most effective by far
    • Like x 1
  19. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Heal nature is the easiest. Tanking Ice is the best to start with.
    I believe sorcery is the best all around power in the game not many powers that you can heal tank and dps with all at the same time. With practice it is the most versatile. I think earth taking is the most fun. But when I want stress free runs I heal with nature and tank with ice.
    But it really comes down to your style of play to what would work best for you.
    Any power is good in the right hands. Rage celestial would be the worst powers ever in my hands.
    • Like x 2
  20. Tilz Loyal Player

And i am horrible with sorc and great with cele :D... really a matter of mastering a power and the playstyle...
    • Like x 1