Granny's Gold Star feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by the duqu, Jun 28, 2015.

1. the duqu Level 30

Hi,

I've saw that someone from Dru's group already mentioned that Granny's Gold Star feat should be 50fp instead 25fp, this feat requires really good team work and of course time. If you compare GGS with DP it's at least 2x harder. So I'm asking DEVs if you can boost up this feat to 50fp since it's really feat worth 50fp, probably other guys from other server that even tried this feat will agree that is worth.

Also here is video how Pwny SlayStation® EUPC did it, only last boss video.

• Like x 4
  2. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

Welcome to the Gold Star Certification good sir! Kudos to the group for their accomplishment!

Also, I fully agree, this feat is at least 50pts, if not 100pts.
    • Like x 1
  3. SGS_JonLegend Well-Known Player

Awesome guys! Congrats for sure!! Well done fellow Gold Star Certified players!! Feel free to grab that GGS Gif from my signature ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Makineko Committed Player

Congrats, You deserve a larger reward then just 25 points but Well Done :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yep, they should switch it with the Parademonic Feat. Not closing any Siderooms isn't really that hard and is imo worth only 25pt. All Elite-Not-Dying-Feats should be 50pts.
    But still I think that Death Proof without Clownsploiting was harder with AF2 Raid gear than GGS with HoP2 Raid gear.
    • Like x 1
  6. BigDaddyDru New Player

Duqu, you and I both know that this feat can ONLY be achieved by the most genuinely Elite & Competen(t) PVE Players this game has to currently offer. Anything or Anyone that doesn't fit that description, doesn't stand a chance in hell of getting this feat until several, several, several Tiers from now.

And it is for this reason why just simply achieving the feat at the current Tier level, is satisfying enough my good sir. Whether the feat points increases or not is irrelevant because you and your people have once again established yourselves as the most Elite & Competen(t) PVE group on your server. And I say with utmost respect > Congratulations!

I look forward to seeing you all in SM, because I KNOW that is on your "To Do" list!

As always > Stay Competent!
    • Like x 2
  7. the duqu Level 30

of course ;)

and thanks!
    • Like x 1
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

you are quite full of yourself xD
    • Like x 3
  9. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Well done! We were trying very hard the last few days, good to know some of us got it finally.

We is actually trying to piss off certain people lol :D:D
  10. Makineko Committed Player

I'm surprised he hasn't got a sore throat after blowing his own trumpet that much :p

Either that or it's a shameless plug for a new line of products he's endorsing. I can just imagine the amazing flavour of Elite Cereal with Competent milk to make it a truly Elite and competen(t) breakfast to start your day the right way ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. the solowing Unwavering Player

god its this early and i got a really hearty laugh outta that comment with some tears xD
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Tyrant New Player

I strongly agree to Duqu's opinion. All Not Dying feats should worth 50 feat points. The amount of focus it requires I unbelivable, and 50 feat points is perfect to reward such efforts.
  13. the duqu Level 30

For now, we can just wait until DEVs check and see if they can boost up this feat from 25fp to 50fp.
  14. Scepter New Player

I actually miss the speed feats for such raids =(
    How comes they don't put them anymore?
  15. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I agree with the concept of elite not dieing feats should be 50. I don't agree with the motive behind this thread though. This DLC has been out coming up on 2 months now. This is just now getting posted ? It's basically yelling to me "omg we did it..Now I want better compensated for it !" Despite you doing it while knowing all along it was 25 points.
  16. the duqu Level 30

First you need to try something before you notice if it's worth 10-25-50fp, on the first look if you check all feats from newest DLC you will probably think that the hardest are 50fp, Parademonic, Radioactive, Chamber made etc, but when you try to do GGS you will probably say "maaan this is pain this feat worth 100fp".

But anyway we got it in tier so it's just for other players/servers so they will put effort for 3 star feat, it's different when you get 2 star or 3 start feat after trying for couple of days.
  17. Reformed New Player

I think it's done on purpose. The devs are probably trying to keep the skill point gap from the hardcore players from being too large compared to the players that don't put effort into this game (casuals).

For example, with Legends PVE, all those grindy feats are 10pts each. As a result the hardcore players that are grinding them all out will only have 2-3 more SPs than a casual player that doesn't even try and get those feats. If they were 3 or 5 stars, the gap would be more like 7-12 SPs.

Those that put more effort into the game get penalized instead of rewarded.
  18. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I guess. Reading through the feats when it dropped. You could tell GGS would be the hardest. . Just like deathproof. None the less. I was just stating what I really got out of this thread. GGS at level is quite the accomplishment and it does deserve 50 points. Congrats to your league however.