Pets in Legends Need A Buff.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Chase TheForsaken, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Chase TheForsaken New Player

Ok, I could care less about all of the elitist PvPers who will come in this thread and say "pets are useless" "pets suck" "no, they are balanced now and give out free damage"
    Pets need to be buffed. They seem to be excluded from the changes to legends and it's sickening. All pets currently are poo. Their health is beyond low, and there damage needs a boost. There was no issue with pets before these changes, so there shouldn't be any issue now buffing them relative to these changes.
  2. Atari 2600 Active Player

Pets are fine exactly how they are.
  3. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

I think this part says most whether you should be taken seriously or not
    • Like x 2
  4. Atari 2600 Active Player

5. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

More than just split damage. If it was only that one feature I can see some pro argument but they have other great returns as well.
  6. Atari 2600 Active Player

Not for the player who summons them. They are good for the opposing team because they get immunity from the pets. If the pets have more health then the opposing teams get more immunity from them and so they become even more useless for the summoner.
    • Like x 2
  7. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

Fair enough but circe for example, don't you summon mirror image for the damage immunity and excape then benefit from some of the side damage? Add in some damage splitting seems good to me.
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Aside from Fate's Displacer Orbs and one of Faust's pets (which are usually detonated for extra damage anyway) all the other pets are just counter immunity vendors. If you want them to live longer to give more immunity, be my guest.
    • Like x 1
  9. Atari 2600 Active Player

Circe's mirror image pet is one of the worst pets for the summoner because all she does is hold range. Her hold range however does not block break the opposing team and it deals barely any damage. The opposing team can punish the pet almost immediately everytime she gets summoned and they get immunity from it. The pet can sometimes live and the player can leave her up and fight the actual Circe which makes the pet do another range hold which makes her vulnerable to interrupt again so you get another immunity from it.

You could say maybe if the pet did more damage then it would be useful but she immediately does her hold range so all you gotta do is lunge her and you get immunity. If she had more health then you will get even more immunity from it. Now if they changed the script for the pet then it might be slightly useful. The only reason why you would use Circe's blink is so you can get outta being countered. The pet is irrelevant for you but it's really good for the opposing team.
    • Like x 1
  10. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

ok thanks for that and atari. Still very much learning, not that I play much at the moment.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Mirror image would be buffed if you got rid of the pet actually. The only way the pet is useful is if it dies before it can be lunged.
    • Like x 1
  12. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Also worth mentioning that it's even worse if you're playing against a Legend who builds extra supercharge when pets die, like Bane. When I'm playing Bane and I see someone summon a pet, I get the free immunity buffet with a SC boost for dessert too.