Why can't we select where to relog?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Helderman, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Helderman Dedicated Player

We should have the options of relogging at:

Base
    HQ
    Last location
  2. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Uh, what?

Your character logs into the location that you were at currently - unless you are in a "My Duty" menu activity.

Unless something has changed since I logged out last, I have characters parked in my base, in the HQs, and at their last locations in the open world.

If your characters are showing up somewhere else, I would suggest changing your password ... and use the log out option on the launcher if the problem continues. It's more likely that someone has access to your account than the game is moving your characters around when you are playing them.
    If you don't log out your account in the launcher, anyone else that uses your computer has access to play the game with your characters.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you can actually :)

simply be in that area BEFORE logging out and ta-da, once you log back in you will be there upon logging in again.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Masks,
    you missed the point of the OP.

He is wanting an option to re-log at a specific place (ie: He logs out in the middle of Gotham but when he logs back in he would log back in at his Base). An odd request to say the least, but that is what he was asking about.
  5. Raxia New Player

Because calculator isn't psychic and oracle has more important things to worry about.
  6. Helderman Dedicated Player

Why ks it odd? Lets say you get linkdead in a zone infested of enemies. Would you want to relog there or in the safety of your base?
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

It won't happen. That would bypass the warp base / HQ cool downs. You would be able to log out and be in WT without addressing the warp cool down.

Sounds like a way to get around a teleporter