Heres why I'm going to quit DCUO.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oriole, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Ok
  2. Oriole New Player

lol if thats the case I might as well hand over my credit care and just pay for your sub as well...I meand I do hace 3 toons who inventory is filled with nothing but byte stacks. But in game money I have around 5-67 million....but what will I do in Aug....But I'll still be expecting a full refund though...
  3. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Dude, stop being a jerk. She was just kidding (although this topic belongs in the Joker Funhouse). I always enjoy a moment of levity.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

What's jerky is cluttering up the forums with garbage threads.
  5. Oriole New Player

Right you are seeing all those doom and gloom I will quit post I was just trying ot brighten up the Gotham City section
  6. Oriole New Player

Boo...and I thought you were my friend too I mean we just had a moment together...You remember that time I was like...and you was like....good times seems like 10 mins or so since that happened.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Ok
  8. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I really think some parents need to WM their brats...or this happens. :rolleyes:
  9. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Great post.
  10. Oriole New Player

Yeah i know right we get some like you...Wait you mean me...? Then you don't know enought about me yet
  11. Oriole New Player

Yeah i know right we get some like you...Wait you mean me...? Then you don't know enought about me yet
    Yeah if my father wasn't dead it would be ikr
  12. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Hahaha i meant that jerky kid xD
  13. Oriole New Player

Sorry I didn't see the name in time lol
  14. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Totally
  15. Oriole New Player

on my cell so it all scambled up my apoligies to IIBig BossII
  16. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Riiiight, garbage threads! It's annoying, sort of like certain forums users that open threads about pointless speculations and then go in other threads to question the importance of the arguments they are discussing elsewhere, or cluttering the threads with monosyllabic words or nonsense. It's so much more productive endorsing QQ threads about power balance, I know.
    • Like x 2
  17. Oriole New Player

Anyway now that I did something awkard....how about those yankees...no really I haven't watched baseball and have no idea how they are doing lol?
    • Like x 1
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

... Well, I don't know about anyone else that posted before and will post after me, But I want to be painted like some of them French Girls.
    • Like x 1
  20. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

No worries!! I'm not one to be easily angered...unless you ambush my army...or destroy my metal gears...or kill me...twice :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.