Server Downtime - June 17, 2015 - Game Update 49!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2015.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

Mine says I just joined but that is strictly due to me somehow F-ing up my account and not being active for a long while, and having to start fresh. However, I'm sure there is a direct correlation (unwarranted imo) between today's issues and the new members. I'm full of confidence that the supremely capable devs will figure it out and we will all be back enjoying this awesomely amazing game by tomorrow. The brown nosing was intentional. ;)
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Dang, 42 minutes to finally start up.
  3. psu1996 New Player

Has anyone else been experiencing missing Marks of Victory from running the daily alerts and/or daily duo? I am just referring to the 1 MoV from the daily not the entire completion of the alert or duo instance. I just ran Cape Carmine (daily duo) and Ace Chemicals (daily alert) and did not recieve the 1 MoV.

Or has that rule changed with the lastest game update? If so, that means any F2P and premium can no longer earn marks unless they buy the next higher level dlc or a legendary membership. Really?!?!
  4. stitchjaw New Player

Anybody else getting the message
    Unable to download game assets check network connection and try again
  5. TheHumanPanda New Player

DCU is shot. Please take a full day and fix it. I rather wait a day then play for 3 hours and wait. Thanks
  6. oCYBORGx New Player

lol i did you read the part where i said no stealth?
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This wasn't a DLC Episode, it was a regular Game Update. We won't see an Episode till maybe August or so. This update brought the much needed fix to Fire DPS along with Ice and Gadgets. May not be a big deal to you, but it's totally major for us Fire users.
    • Like x 4
  8. Waikato New Player

I'm EUPC and game keeps crashing at start up. Anyone else having problems?
  9. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Lol those are the not facts child...those are your opinions and straight up lies little one....hope your brain can process what a fact and what an opinion\lie is.

My statements are fact whereas yours are opinions.

Ice HL and Mental were ALL updated in the same GU...yet Ice and Mental got buffed to be brought it with the other powersets damage potential.

A single sparing target test with the combat parser would show you how wrong you are....but you're clearly a 10 year old who likes to talk bull with no proof behind it....lol SAD

Did you really try to prove your point by saying that you have a Nature DPS in your league that you think is good? LOL is that real?

Get good at the game...your characters are probably a disgrace with the ignorance you've displayed tonight. PM me your toon's name so I can destroy you in every role and record it. I literally play every aspect of this game better then you and that's obvious from this conversation.

Let me guess you have a single toon named xxOPdpsxx that you switch powers with all the time..:D
    • Like x 1
  10. Saybro Committed Player

Ohhhhhh snap....
  11. Snix Dedicated Player

Go to sleep sir.
  12. xD25x Dedicated Player

You On Point guys are up late af.
  13. Saybro Committed Player

Haha i was sleep all night waiting on DC to come up...finally said **** it lol
  14. DivoStarr New Player

Daybreak honestly ur business suck . This game is down evertime i try it. And if im actually able to find a working server im soon kicked from the server and have to waite to sign back in. This is horrible ._. Get it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. PainGod New Player

Read what i am saying rather than trying to put someone out there. I don't know what fix your talking about but it looks like they have f^ gadgets now.

What i am saying is that the content they put out needs to be more robust and fix the things that are truly broken within the game. Calm down and read you have nothing to prove here Khal.
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

o_O I've read it to and I agree with him.
  17. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Oh nature doesn't need an update?

Interesting considering my combat parsers say differently in comparison to all other powers except HL and electric.

I guess someone that you've "seen" using nature tells you more about its effectiveness than a combat parser, right?

Would you like me to send you a link with the definition of the word "Fact", because it seems you're unclear of the meaning.
    • Like x 1
  18. xGMZen1 Active Player

I see skill points need a vamp, I see tanks need a vamp, I see breakout is broken I see earning money is an issue for most people. I see auras we can't have unless specially provided by others expense, maybe marketplace for $10 - $20? (radiant aura nimbus etc,)there is issues based between wanting and needing, needing is how we play the game, if your wanting auras or power balance on one specific type of character, get some skill points, earn the money, and be thankful for what you have vs what you don't have. now tanking has got to get better, whether you decide to or not is entirely up to development.
    all cards are on the table, I rest my case, exit stage right.
    ps thanks.
  19. Jokerette New Player

I personally thing this update was useless, yes we need to fix the problem with people not being able to move after fighting for a long time, but that's it.
  20. Saybro Committed Player

PREACH! Can't ever be the fact that the level of competition they are going against could be bad. Way too many variables can go into his argument. Numbers don't lie =)