Gu 49 Baby Finally Here we go

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

you had your update. It's time for Electric and Nature to have it's day.
  2. Pults Loyal Player

Still miss that mass detonation isn't the main hitter. I thought it was the coolest one to have. So much movement and the animation was great.
  3. Pults Loyal Player

Rage need a small buff for DB, that's it. Doubt anything else will or could be done.
    Electricity's AM could be completely overhauled. Having to have execute powers in predetermined sequence is dull and too simple.
    • Like x 1
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

What the point of our update if it barely did anything? It's time for devs to stop screwing around and making some powers FoTM and actually balance all powers. How would u feel if they "Fix/update" for electric and nature came but was half done? So please save the "it's our turn" speech. Until thw devs get it right, until they stop screwing with all of us and all powers I think thwy need to actually do their best. To me all I see is tweak this make it OP for few months then wait till next power make that even more op to the point that even electric falls back.

U remover when their update came and it was actually ok was doing decent, what happened? I'll tell u, they screwed up, and made other powers FoTM just so they can get as many sales for their token. Which I dont blame them too much they are a business after all. But when is enough is enough? Fix the damn powers properly before releasing it half @ssed. They should tweak natural and electric to where they was good enough to keep up with other powers and month later that update pointless. I love electricity power, don't get me wrong I sure hope they get their fix, the proper fix. But don't just brush us "rage players " off just because we got an update but was more like a tiny bandage on a big cut just to hold us off. Ice is so insane atm and they'll keep it like that till they nerf it a lil. And if they don't then thw cycle begins where they will tweak other powers and then they will be thw new op powers and electric ice, natural will be back where we started.

So, until they properly fix somethin, me and whoever else is with me will keep buggin thw devs to do what's right. I'm glad they listen I really do, but sometimes I think thwy don't. How long did it take em to fix earth which still needs a few tweaks probably lol. So all I'm sayin is just because u want those powers to be next don't expect much because I have a feeling it'll be back at the bottom of thw list when it comes to their fixes and dmg.

Didn't they say rage quantum and celestial suppose to be thw main top powers? I don't see rage up there, and celestial so slow thwy gotta work their butt off compared to powers like 1, w and huge Crits
  5. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Do you melee with rage? If not then you aren't using it right. It is a melee powerset, not a ranged power, and it does great damage as melee, at least for me. I can make melee compete with any other power as long as CR is generally close. The only thing rage needs is to replace some useless powers with ranged options (shield?).
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

So you're telling me that because you are unhappy with your update that everyone else who has been waiting patiently for their favorite power to get updated should go pound sand until you are satisfied with your update?

lol ok
  7. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

No u got it all wrong. But thanks for assuming the opposite of what I was trying to say.
  8. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yes I melee. I never said it never does good dmg with melee. But when all ur moves are interuptable, bosses one shot, it's hard to stay melee all the time for all the content. If u can do it more power to u bro. But even in melee I think our risk vs reward isn't up to par. I was melee even before the our lil fix I was def hitting harder then I am now. And I kbow for a fact that I'm not the only one, on top of that while this might be slightly off topic, our sever punishment is bugged I had a thread and so fid few others yet thwy haven't fixed that and I use that as my tank. All I'm tryin to say( might not have said properly to begin with) is that it feels with each other power fixes or update, any powers before that gets left in the dust. It's nothin new either with how dc run stuff.

I have to admit I sen some good rage players that did beautiful while melee in raids but after few updates I notice a few decreases in certain moves specially DB. Maybe my toon is bugged along those I have spoken to, don't know what it could be it but thwre are few tweaks that needed to be done and haven't been acknowledged, except that one time mepps wrote in my thread that they will keep an eye on it. But ever since then still no word, and that has been since throne, lab, hoh raids been out.

All I'm sayin is hope they don't forget about us, because they tend to do that just look how long it took earth? And other powers like electricity. By all means I'm not hating on any power or whose next all I'm sayin is I hope the lil tweaks that needs to be done they get to it
  9. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Or, they can stop worrying about DPS and start working on support roles.
    • Like x 1
  10. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

If only :/ that is long overdue too
    • Like x 1
  11. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

So what's so broken about the support roles?
  12. BlazeChamp Committed Player

They need to find a way to make them more appealing to the playerbase. Because atm everyone just wants to DPS.
    • Like x 1