Server Downtime - June 17, 2015 - Game Update 49!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

So I really want to try Fire. Should I change out Quantum or Mental?
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Spytle wants to balance everything before the end of summer so am crossing my feet and my hands figures lol
    • Like x 1
  4. TheBlackBond New Player

This updates is so needed thank goodness for fire players its boring seeing 3 power sets for dps all the time...but from a pc/psn player...Crossplay should be at the top of the list ..THE GAMES DRYING OUT ON PC 60% PPL LOGGED IN ARE JUST STANDING THERE 20% OF PC PLAYERS ONLY PLAY WITH LM OR TRUSTED FRIENDS IT TAKES 2HRS TO GET A PUG TOGETHER ....I DO NOT WANT THIS GAME TO DIE -so I put a little brain power to it because the devs have a full plate with Crossplay...How can they promote this game cheap but on a mass scale well it hit me.....A lot of us actually talk players into going legendary just recently LMs of mine that was cr27 -30 thought I'm not paying for this for what, after I took one and talked him into legendary on the spot ranked him from Cr41 31sp -cr115-86sp they all want legendary now ..You guys should create a referral button if a player has took his/her time to talk 25ppl into legendary there should be a small reward 300badges or maybe 1month free it would create a competition in building the population would literally cost devs squat....but population would be stronger...just a thought from a DCUO Attic.. Much respect at the same time for what you guys bring us so far.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheBlackBond New Player

The button should be in options when you go legendary....(did some one refer you?)
  6. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Do the Devs plan on making Developer Discussion Threads on the update?
  7. generalzod Committed Player

Great update great I love balance I have none of those powers my league mats do tho I feel great for them .. But with balance it makes you wanna try more powers because u know u won't be disappointed in them ! The more powers you try on different characters the more your gonna wanna level them and put money into leveling ! Great update once again flavor of the month stuff really just limited the amount of money that could be made . Ppl had wrong idea yeah for a month people switch to be the best but 1000s of people we're upset and didn't spend money
  8. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Okay, that was funny, but let's all keep in mind that not everyone who plays is a fluent speaker of English. :p

But still funny.
    • Like x 1
  9. Furling Well-Known Player

Getting an intermittant issue with downloading the update. 2 pc's in our house didn't work (got a 404 error from patch server), then a minute later they downloaded the update fine. 15 minutes later, 3 more pc's are getting the same 404 error and are still not working. I have to go back to work or I'd provide more details... anyone else having a problem patching? or just us?
  10. Jokerette New Player

Just tried starting it up and it was still down (HTTP). Guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow. :mad:
  11. Jokerette New Player

... not with this http issue :mad:
  12. T102NEMESIS Active Player

it would be nice to reduce the prices for styles at the pit from 70 marks to 30. it takes ages to get enough marks. lots of styles lots of feats but not enough time. i stay 116 for more marks that's sad because it is not possible for ppl like me to find groups for ngn or hh. for they we are too low but they don't realize that we need to get those marks
    • Like x 2
  13. Molecular Occurance Active Player

We need Gotham back.
    And more zone events.
    ^ ^

Zone events force community in a positive way if they are fun and actually have worthwhile rewards. Lets do that Daybreak.
  14. Manazon New Player

This GU has really ruined my Gadgets rotation. I now no longer have enough power to complete my full rotation which included using distract/stickybomb/pdart and stealth/stickybomb/pdart. The power regen is just too low, and battle display doesn't remain active long enough to even regen a substantial amount of my power bar. While the increase in damage is great, it doesn't mean much when I don't actually have enough power to complete the power interactions to achieve that higher dps.

I was really excited for changes to gadgets, but right now im just a controllers nightmare in dps role. Looks like im going to have to change powers, ive been gadgets for a few years (I haven't just jumped on because a GU improvement was coming) but I just cant work with this.

Im more than a little annoyed but thanks to loyalty points am happy that I wont be out of pocket to switch powers. Sorry if im getting a little rantish lol
    • Like x 3
  15. ANCIENT GREEK New Player

greetings all ok with gu49 but you still didnt do anything about last updates problems...I talking about the missions like nexus,paradox etc that are very hard omg we are group 126cr and we cant do the raid is like t10 really?Are you ok?Whats the point in this?its supposed we have higher cr than adds but they kill us for fun omg,lower cr adds are normal and higher cr like laby t7 raids hh elite we kill the bosses faster than paradox really you think you make it harder in this way?Is crazy,is annoying is...I cant find the right word for this...you ruin the game with this and you do nothing to fix it,whats the point on getting higher gear or sp now that t5 are t10... Second... Why you bugged the quantums damage why?You just had fixed them and you ruin again quantums?Really and you fixed new power munition is new power and with mental you made them especially mental dps to get all time 90k crits and im no talking about 125cr mental i talk about 116cr mental dps that do higher damage really?Im dps quantum 126cr 227sp and now with bug i hardly do 40k crits and in high cr adds and in low cr adds.You supposed that made it in 2 updates ago lower cr adds we do biger damage but nothing i do the same crits every where ,and one 116cr mental dps with lower sp has higher crits really 90k,you think that you win something all developments with this?Is this fair for all?Whats the point to get higher cr gear and sp now?Lower cr make more damage and you nerf quantums hmm.Listen DC cause we are no stupid to pay you i told you again and in my other messages and you to destroy the game,the game is no more pleasure for anyone and you can see it with new games that came out you already lost 40% of your gamers and especially for these 2 reasons LFG is dead already.I support this game from the beginning cause i like the game but now lately you have ruin everything and if you want to keep your customers you need first to fix all these issues especially these 2,finally make things right like the things i told you before especially for quantums maybe i have the bug cause i used to have higher crits but many quantums have the same problem.And to make the game good need all powers to be the same and higher cr and sp to mean more crits make it fair for everyone,no to nerf mental or munition just all powers to be fair so everyone ll be happy. I know you want to make money but trust me there are no money with upset and unhappy customers. I want to support this game developments DC i talk to you mepps until it ends but if you dont make in next hotfix 2 these things right sorry but me my friends my league many in DC we ll stop the game we are tired we had enough of this,and many new games that you no need to pay came out make us to leave DC for these,,,and i dont want answers from players especially if they no understand nothing personal guys i talk to development in DC i wait for their actions so the game ll be fair or...
    • Like x 1
  16. T102NEMESIS Active Player

DAYBREAK please ban this guys who spamming all day long selling gold on all servers please they go on my nerves. children play too and they should not have contact with stuff like this on a game
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not a ninja nerf...it's in the patch notes. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Geez dcuo thanks for the heads up, boom world is down
    • Like x 1
  19. ESO New Player

They don't want us to complain about area's of the game that are clearly broken , don't tell them that the new raids bug out and glitch and you have to rerun them for the mechanics behind the raid are bugged causing it boss fights start before players enter the area , leveling a character is harder than a T7 raid lol DCUO is becoming a ghost town , YES GHOST TOWN.

Let's take a look back DCUO

Powers we balanced pvp was fun and players got along

DEV's play hero side not vilains

THEN 2012

Powers started getting nerfed players started crying people were to strong yet we worked to gain strength from skill , skill points and gear

THEN 2013

Powers took an even more huger nerf across the grid resto dropping down , damage decreasing , players calling players names scrub acting like they they best on a server that don't even have a ranking system players begin to leave the game for good.

GM's no longer sit in the game watching for obvious hacks and violations to occur

As the new powers come out DC has leaned towards more nerf and taking $10.00's from players as they beef up a power to calm the community to by them time to request $10.00's more as they fixed a old power making it better even though it's going to be nurfed within the next 90 days.

Census API was born allowing us gamers to see what's really going on in the SOE world , hmm devs play in HERO leagues
    no devs in VILLAIN leagues.

Still no devs on VILLAIN'S SIDE , no in game gm's unless a ticket is filed

Games been out 5 years still not enough content not a MMO in my opinion.
    Raids and alerts still broken yet they keep bringing out new content
    Constant power nerfing costing $10.00's to enjoy the game
    Villains out numbered by 7 to 1
    DEV's still play hero side not vilains
    5 years later still weekly lockouts on content players have acquired full achievement
    weekly lockouts still making money on replays system that is broken best replay system was during the T5 content CR90 Assault and battery content everyone had good gear community had balance everyone was playing and getting along
    players now think they're they best skill points lack a reason to even have them
    Community managers blasting out players on Twitter and Facebook. as if the broken flaws in the game should become our faults
    if you don't like the ideas the community gives don't ask us. if you don't like the complaints we have then fix the problem
    if you want us to pay give us a better reason. FTP is the biggest problem you rather listen to F2P about players being too strong but when a Legendary player says other wise you ban or ignore us on here. in the end when it's nothing but F2P left on DCUO the servers will then shut down for no money no game. i don't pay $15.00 a month too play a nerfed power but yet I paid $15.00 a month to acquire that power for I liked how it looked and it could keep up with the rest just like the rest not 10% of the powers keep up and 90% are scrubs.

Well back to ESO I go. 1,000 quest's 50 levels 15 Veteran levels no weekly lockouts , make your own gear , can rerun content still gain loot, can enhance the loot , upgrade gear, run dual loadouts bars rock any type of weapon you want, solo play , play with a friend, group 4 player content , 12 man raids and more plus 100vs100 pvp, be in 5 guilds at one single time and much more so much to list it would take forever and oh yeah it's FREE no need to pay till the first DLC drops not do to release till after the first year.
    • Like x 2
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yup I got on the site expecting to see a tweet or something to explain why world went down....silly me
    • Like x 1