Collective - USPC - Australian Hero Endgame League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Cable Girl, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Cable Girl Active Player

Established on Virtue & Vice in early 2011 as a small group of Aussies, we are one of the oldest and longest surviving leagues on the PC Servers. We have certainly gone through periods of inactivity in the past but have never disbanded. We generally are most active a few hours before server shutdown and a few hours after on weekdays, and pretty much all weekend. Although primarily Australian we welcome anyone who is active during these times.

Most, if not all members are over 106CR and experienced in all aspects of the game. So if you are starting out, looking for something regular and reliable, or returning after a long break we have people that can help you.

We don't have any strict requirements for joining, but we ask that if you wish to raid you be willing to use Vent/Teamspeak.

Contacts
    Crave - Lando - Dame Cosmique/WLCCAN - Paleface - Ra1nne - Septaram - Ace Ventura - Cabie Girl

Feel free to contact any of our members or PM me on the forums if you have any queries.

Website

An old-school Video for your time.

• Like x 2
  2. Cable Girl Active Player

Looking for a active Aussie/late night league?
  3. Cable Girl Active Player

Still looking for more active players.
  4. Cable Girl Active Player

Collective is looking for more Raid ready members.
  5. Scarlet Level 30

Its so good to be back :) Looking forward to helping build Collective back up to its former glory :p
  6. Cable Girl Active Player

We are still looking for more active players.
  7. TalosStark Level 30

I recently came back to game and play during Aussie/Oceanic hours but haven't found a League yet (and I'd really like to).
    I'll search for you in game otherwise, this is 'Urbanite'
  8. Cable Girl Active Player

hey man, Sorry for the late reply. I have added you to friends and i'll send you a tell next time i catch you.
  9. Ragestation New Player

Still active guys?
  10. C0untZ3Ro New Player

Yeah I'm looking for an Australian friendly league myself