Can't beat em so I guess I'll join them. Which FotM cheese should I play?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by ThePhilosophy, May 31, 2015.

1. kravonik New Player

its a great league. only 1 elitist, but I wont call Shaw out. :p

but seriously most people in the league take time to work with members to learn legends.
    • Like x 1
  2. Venus Void Dedicated Player

That must just be the people you play, people with higher ELOs (win/loss ratio) don't get that luxury as often as youd think......
    • Like x 2
  3. axcel heals New Player

lol i stopped doing legends because it was to easy

trust me when i say its filled with robin noobs
  4. kravonik New Player

you ps?

cuz I know that isn't true about pc.
  5. Venus Void Dedicated Player

"Stopped doing legends because it was too easy"....like it's controlled by npcs or something, that's a good one.

At this point, when someone tells me, "I only fight Robin noobs" I automatically assume they must not be great either, if that's who their ELO keeps matching them against.

Just pray you never run into my Robin, but if you did, I'd expect you to not have any trouble because legends is so "easy".
    • Like x 1
  6. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

If I had to pick my favorite cheese right now I'd lean towards swiss, tasty, melts good and is good on just about anything.
    I really like cheese tho and enjoy many cheeses, so if you ask a week from now my answer could be totally different.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Too easy?

Ok. Look out for Cheetah and Donna Troy then lol.
    I will make you work :D
  8. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

I almost carried one of those robins through the batcave, I went 17-9 (k-d) with Fate only to lose 38-0. Don't discount that staff, it's brutal if you give the user any time to do any combination of length. Also, don't discount robin because he's the introductory legend, any skilled PvP'er can lay it down with any legend.
  9. Talwe Well-Known Player

Would not go that far. It's like saying that any player in NBA can play as point guard.
    For example give Brice Allen a character with brawling, :) shots taken).
    • Like x 3
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

To be fair he's a good Bizarro, then again it isn't difficult at all to be a good bizarro :p (more shots fired)
  11. Surkilo Well-Known Player

Well that not entirely true in fact there are some robins that are not noobs and know how to win a match.Also when i do legends i don't see a lot of robins now days more like promo legends or top mid or top tier legends.

Don't judge a book by its cover;) because you will get caught off guard
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Fixed that for ya.

#Shawzarrow :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Elitist? Pfff. Called tough love, my dear manhunter. :p
    • Like x 1
  14. kravonik New Player

I worked with Generals less demanding :p
    :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

General Shaw was taken by a USPS player. *grinds teeth. :mad:
  16. kravonik New Player

lol
  17. Illuminating Heaven Well-Known Player

Wow this thread is extra friendly

Is there a way to check your W/L ratio btw
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

There isn't in game. I mean you can check using an external player made app that can tell you your wins and losses, but that's it. And depending on what files you've got it may not even be possible.