Coolest looking power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Swaggernaut, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Swaggernaut Active Player

With all this negativity in the forums I hope that some people can enjoy this thread. I just want to get some opinions on the coolest looking powers, colors, and animations. I also want to know what everyone thinks would be cool for future powers.

I personally love mental. My favorite animation is probably Menace. Becoming a grim reaper looking guy with little minions is just awesome to me. I also love mass levitation. Incapacitating a bunch of enemies by the use of a mere though and raise of a hand.

Purple is awesome so that's just a bonus for me. So far mental my favorite looking power.

Your turn!
  2. Swaggernaut Active Player

Oh and for future powers the colors I have in mind would be as follows

Water - blue and white
    Wind - green and a light gray
    Atomic I honestly don't know. Give me more purple? :)
    Some robotic power like cyborg - light blue and white but it's too close to gadgets /:

Also I wish my electricity could be blue. I love electricity powers as a whole and I think blue lightning would be so cool.
  3. Swaggernaut Active Player

I meant mass hysteria not menace
  4. devildevil50 New Player

For me, the list would be:
    1. Celestial
    2. Quantum
    3. Fire (never made one thought)
    4. Electricity
    5. Ice
    6.Sorcery
    7. Green Lantern
    8. Rage
    9. Earth
    10. Nature
    11. Munitions (Yeah, I hate munitions)
    12. Gadgets
    13. Mental (I don't really like purple... and mental just dosn't fit my expectations)
    • Like x 1
  5. Swaggernaut Active Player

Fair enough. I forgot celestial I really like the color combo. I'm not a big fan of quantum.. I also agree that they could've done something more with mental but I guess I'm just happy the game exists :)
  6. Tardis New Player

My top 5:
    1. Celestial
    2. Quantum
    3. Electricity
    4. Earth
    5. Sorcery
  7. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Any power is visually attractive, some more, some less. My top 5 is:

1) Celestial (unearthly lights and that delicate sound from the shield... ding I love it!)
    2) Fire (Fire Fire Fire!!!)
    3) Quantum (use it with headphones to better appreciate its sound effects)
    4) Electricity (that annoying crackling noise from the healer power makes it lose points, but that stormy cloud... oh yeah!
    5) Sorcery (I love the magic runes!)

Colors for the future power sets?
    Water
    Atomic
    Serum
    • Like x 2
  8. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

1. Celestial
    2. Electricity
    3. HL
    4. Quantum
    5. Rage
    6. Gadgets
    7. Sorcery
    8. Earth
    9. Nature
    10. Fire
    11. Ice
    12. Mental
    13. Munitions
  9. Streven Dedicated Player

My favorite animations are Shards, Tectonic Break, and Striking Stones from Earth. Best looking powerset to me is Quantum. Particularly the Time tree. Honorable mentions go to Fire, Electric and old school Mental.
  10. axcel heals New Player

without a doubt
    1. Celestial
    2. HL
    3. Earth
    4. Quantum
    5. Rage
    6. Sorcery (if only the large circle thing was double like in 3d it woulf be number 2 )
  11. Delta795 New Player

Light
    Electricity
    Fire (hate the flaming head though)
    Rage
    Quantum (for sound)
    • Like x 1
  12. Jokersjoke New Player

1. Ice
    2. HL
    3. Sorcery
    4. Rage
    5. Shadow(future it will be amazing)
    6. Nature
    7. Lightning
    8. Quantum
    9. Mental
    10. Celestial
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hands down cursed idol from celestial, gallion eruption from rage, and haunt from celestial all 3 were really well done animation wise.

by far the best looking powers in the game IMO.

gallion eruption looks amazing looks like boiling blood on the floor no joke, and the 2 celestial moves have a cool look skull in them, cursed idol has a skull in the power entire time its up which is a decent length.

here's cursed idol, the skull turns and everything really neat looking

[IMG]

is the same skull in haunt as well but without the turning aspect to it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Swaggernaut Active Player

I do love quantums sound. For some reason I just don't rank it high. Maybe it's the shield that gives me a seizure every time it's applied :S
    • Like x 1
  15. Dead_Lantern New Player

0. Water?
    1. Quantum
    2. Hl
    3. Ice
    4. Rage
    5. Celestial
    6. Earth
    7. Electric (shield supercharge <3)
    8. Gadgets
    9. Fire
    10. Mental
    11. Munitions ( just hate weapons, but cant say that devs didnt use time that powerset, it is just for special people)

Well, all of them have 1 or 2 cool animations, but particle effects of Quantum takes the cake.