This is what's currently Hapining in LFG USPS server !!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I don't get why people are getting mad at me for no reason . Am not complaining all I'm saying is I'm happy that the developers are fixing other powers because if they fix all powers the community will get fixed to that's all really
    • Like x 1
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Please, HL has gotten easily double the attention of any other power set...

Then he made a thread complaining because the developers finally tweaked fire, ice, and gadgets without buffing HL.

To say "no green name has answered" just doesn't sit well with me when HL is the only power with two different AM's.
    • Like x 4
  3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I agree with this. My bad if this is what it was meant as.

Personally I took it as you being completely sarcastic because you were trying to find another round about way to complain about the damage output of HL.
    • Like x 1
  4. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Here's what you do...

Go into LFG
    Type GLF all roles for NGN, any DPS powerset accepted!
    Form your own group

Don't worry about what other people are doing, if that guy feels he needs those 3 powersets to do it, that's on him.
    • Like x 3
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

No I swear :(
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

He was not asking for an Ice tank, he WAS an ice tank. He probably was in a fail group and couldn't complete the last boss. He wanted to complete it. He was just trying to make himself more enticing by saying he was 120cr and 178SP.
  7. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Isn't this blacklisting technically?
    Oh, you're the guy that made the nerf quantum thread. :oops:
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I'm not talking about the guy who wanted only mun quantum and mental for ngn
  9. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

You can't deny that hard light needs to get fixed and it's the truth whether you're okay with it or not
    • Like x 1
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Some one wants to run with Mental, Munitions or Quantum. So what?

If someone wants to run a raid entirely consisting of Sorcery Healers or wants to run an alert with characters who wear hats. Would you make a thread of that too?
    Why in the world do you care enough to take a picture and post it to twitter then post it in the forums.
    • Like x 5
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What do those other 99 LFG messages say??

List them in alphabetical order please...... or by order of importance.

Your choice of course. ;) ;) ;)
    • Like x 5
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Read what I said earlier because I'm sick of keep saying it
  13. space outlaw Well-Known Player

o so when players said they didn't need a second tank and then later saying you don't need a second healer and replace them with more terrible dps and lots of players thought it was just fine

but when players take out a torll and only want one troll in a raid, it just now become a problemo_O like really -_-
    • Like x 1
  14. Reformed New Player

Eventually, you will all see the irony of this thread. lol
  15. Horridhal New Player

So do several other powers and HL was at the top of their (devs) list for a long time.

Time for them to work on other powers, then come back to HL.
  16. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I agree
  17. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Yeah, too freaking bad neither work worth a damn...

The rest, I never heard him say that.

IA ARMY
    • Like x 2
  18. winter13 New Player

Isthis a nerf mental thread?? ;)
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

No and don't start the drama lol
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

he's basically complaining cause he cant get into content b/c hes not 1 of those powers lol