135 Skill Points By Level 10

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just an honest dps New Player

good grammar doesn't have to be a bad thing :U
    • Like x 1
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

What could be your ulterior motive? A lot of people are unhappy with the feat buying, they consider it "cheating" even though you have to have "earned" the feat at least once.

When people don't like something, they'll sometimes start an argument pretending not to know about or understand the thing they dislike. They basically force people to "explain" of a bunch of stuff they already know, before they make the argument that they already had in mind before asking the first question. It's an incredibly annoying way of starting an argument, because people are wasting time writing explanations that the OP doesn't need and isn't bothering to read. Your thread did look kind of like that.

I'm not sure why they do it really, it might be a form of "JAQing off," asking leading questions to influence your audience. One bad thing about "Just Asking Questions" as an argument method, is it makes people less willing to answer honest questions because they start to assume that every questioner is being disingenuous.
    • Like x 6
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Life Tip for the OP: Read the patch notes on the toilet ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. TroEL Dedicated Player

I was going to comment on this thread but then
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

As far as replay badges, people can do whatever the hell you want with them.

But as I said its sort of a waste at such a low level. A lot of the feats are automatically complete as you progress. The feats I use replay badges are the seasonals first then followed by the ones which I am unlikely to complete.
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just to get the WM it is worth it.

Once you get used on a high level toon to use WM..... when you play another toon.... it could be annoying to be stuck with no WM.

Heck when I play the iconic anomaly with Circe... I am so used to have WM with HB that I will try to do the WM with Circe until I realise that she does not have it. It takes me half a minute or two to get back to being used NOT to have the WM.

So I can easily imagine players buying SP for their low level toon just so they can have the WM they are used to using.
    • Like x 3
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

like that Fing keep the lion cubs alive one..I buy that feat for every alt..get tired of trying to repeat it...
    • Like x 2
  8. Venus Void Dedicated Player

True....just make sure when you correct someone's spelling error you don't confuse it with a grammatical error....
    • Like x 1
  9. TrueColors Well-Known Player

I load my alts up with feats prior to getting of the ship and then I load up the rest after they hit 30+ (no need for a new character to get off the ship with 200+ SP)
    • Like x 1
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Using RB on your toons has been around now for a year. Anyone who has earned enough SP can use RB on a level 1 toon. Heck, I had a level 1 toon with over 100 SP give or take. I RB all the DLCs, PVP, speed feats, etc...When I hit level 30 I used my primary in game $$$$ and bought all the items available in the broker that were item level 62. From there I than ran the B4E duos and than I ran Shady Night club, etc...

Getting over 100SP is not a problem for players who have a toon with over 150+ SP. Why would I spend all of those RB on a new toon, because I planned on keeping the toon, and I have, and I am now in T7 with that toon. It also only took me 7 days to get to go from level 1 to CR 112.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

According to Sore's Census tab, there is 992 characters below level 30 and has more than 100 SP.

:)

I did it with a few alts. I don't anymore, because I keep buying the easy feats too. Which is a waste of RPBs. I did it twice on the ship.
    • Like x 1
  12. Solmes202 Loyal Player

it's not possible unless they are buying feats from another of their toons
  13. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

All of that still does not validate a player to use hostile remarks towards another. I t seems nothing on this forum grants a player permission to behave in that way. People do it because the developers are somewhat lenient and do not always enforce the rule of being respectful towards members. Yes, the OP may have lost their temper so the whole situation is "wrong".

Note: It is quite possible to not be aware of the replay badge rule. Especially if that is an area a person does not keep tabs on or does not bother committing to memory (literally, I mean near or complete unawareness).

Bottom Line and Recommendation: If you ran out ways to explain a piece of information, state so (or do not) and move on.
  14. Longshot Well-Known Player

Maybe someone should explain to him where the feat list is.

I feel like if anyone has played the game for any amount of time and has more than one charcter. They would have accidentally figured out you could buy feats with replay badges, even if you never saw the forums or read a single patch note.
    • Like x 2
  15. just an honest dps New Player

it's a grammar error...the word was spelled right but the wrong word was used...grammar error.
    its like trying to say int x = "one"; in java.
  16. Venus Void Dedicated Player

No......
  17. just an honest dps New Player

yes
  18. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

So....if I say "It's over their!", and I point at something, is it a spelling or grammar issue?

I mean, the spelling is correct, I just used the wrong one (their instead of there). I am honestly curious.
    • Like x 2
  19. just an honest dps New Player

it's a grammar issue.
  20. kravonik New Player

hey this thread was about me....lets keep it that way!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.