Atomic Tank or Healer

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TheShawtyBlaze, Jun 5, 2015.

1. TheShawtyBlaze New Player

Most of us has seen spytle had post a poll about atomic and water. In the poll it asked if atomic should be a tank power and make water be the healing power. Personally I would like both to be healing powers and not have atomic have to be a tank power. I have been getting all of my healer gear and have been waiting for atomic since it has been announced and now I hope they don't make it into a tank power. This thread is ba sickly to get everyone's feed back and see what they would rather have atomic be.
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Tank. Most people expected it to be a tank since 2011. There were a few who wanted healer but for the most part a lot of players expected atomic tank. It was a tank in beta. When they announced it as a healer power it crushed a lot of tanks dreams. It also crushed a lot of healer dreams as most fully expected to water to be next.
  3. TheShawtyBlaze New Player

I suppose but I mean after you announce something to be the next power then do a poll like that, the people that was hyped for it would be crushed as well so it's sort of a lose lose situation. Someone would be upset Bo matter the outcome. I just happen to like the idea of atomic healing alot better
  4. Alpha Cell Well-Known Player

5. Derio 15000 Post Club

6. VariableFire Loyal Player

7. YinChakra Dedicated Player

8. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Ramonater New Player

did they mention when they might be releasing the new power? I do not know why even though i have been a tank for over 3 years now i kinda want it to be a healing power for some weird reason. Sorry :confused:
  10. TheShawtyBlaze New Player

No they have not announced when or what the actual next power will be or when it will come out
  11. Proto1118 Committed Player

Atomic sounds like it should be a tank power. Was surprised when they announced it as a healing power. Hopefully it will be tank.
  12. TheShawtyBlaze New Player

Does anyone else have an opinion.
  13. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I think it should be a tank with Water as a healer. I wanted it to be a tank power anyways.