USPS Ghost Town...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PickledBuddha, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agnetta Dedicated Player

I haven't been playing as much since i hit 125 cr. I'll probably just run NGN/HH once weekly to try to get more 110 gear. I could work on feats, but I'd rather play other games. I don't really see it as a bad thing because I don't like constantly playing 1 game anyway. I'm glad I can play other games without falling behind.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zeikial Committed Player

Sounds like Destiny
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Right now in DCUO you can literally take a 4 month break before new content arrives. So I am not surprised.
    • Like x 2
  4. PickledBuddha New Player

Elder scrolls was considered the hot game for so long but this last version seems to have cooled everyone off... I want to give it a try on ps4 just to see what its like and the way DCUO is lately I just do my dailies, do a couple of style hunts, my duos and alert then try to get my tank alt a little higher up in CR. honestly I feel forced to be more casual about this game and and I have time for other things...

my drawing is getting super good
    • Like x 2
  5. Radium Devoted Player

That's the best example when I described it to someone. Its like they slapped the MMO name on it just to say they did.
    • Like x 2
  6. BaddWulf Well-Known Player

Exactly. Not only is the price not worth it for game that u literally can still play most of the content u actually like for free is crazy! But personally my thing is time.... I have limited time to play am I going to use it playing lack luster content or play other titles that have more to offer for less.

Remember folks your money spends anywhere... If a game ain't up to snuff... Another one will gladly take it for better rewards.
  7. BaddWulf Well-Known Player

Another thing about this two pieces of content thing coming out-

If a whole pie aka whole dlc doesn't satisfy the masses... So how will only pieces of dlc/ slices of pie satisfy the masses all for the same price as the former?
    • Like x 2
  8. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I’m not sure if this has already been mentioned but between league and player bases, there is lil’ to no reason to be in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom these days.

In addition, I think the OP has been misinformed if he thinks the game slows down during the summer, if anything the game’s population tends to grow during the summer months as many players spend more time or come back to the game following their obligations to their schooling.
  9. BaddWulf Well-Known Player

That's false it's even been admitted by the devs stating that the summer is and has been historically their slow/ lull period of the year
  10. BaddWulf Well-Known Player

The sad part is that summer is not officially here yet and the population is already declining

That's people are posting threads like this b/c they honestly shocked to see how things are atm
    • Like x 1
  11. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

Population has gone down. There is no denying that.
    • Like x 2
  12. RachaelRay New Player

Dlc just dropped and the pop is this low. With Eso out in a week, I know people are saying eso won't kill dcuo, but it will hurt an already low population, you have to wonder how much time this game has left with some awful decisions lately.
    • Like x 2
  13. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Most of my friends left after the slow death of PVP, starting with GU36.
    • Like x 1
  14. TroEL Dedicated Player

Sunday 10:37 pm on the east coast and :rolleyes:
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Personally I'm playing Mortal Kombat and balancing food on my belly :cool:
    • Like x 1
  16. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

Im watching videos for ESO. DCUO is going to be a distant memory soon enough. Ive come and gone from this game since it first became FTP and Ive put close to $500 into this cluster. **** of a game in the last year. Ive seen enough.
    • Like x 2
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I can atest to what everyone is saying about the low population but that still won't stop me from playing. Yet, as to those I know who left to other games, I often get messaged by them to join them either on GTA, COD, Destiny, Little Big Planet, so I keep in touch. In the mean time, whenever I'm on, I usually keep myself busy with solos/duos/alerts/raids and farming. Since I have like 8 alternates, I tend to be busy.

This video pretty much sums me up:
    • Like x 1
  18. Supergirly Dedicated Player

ESO was a horrible game on the PC. What makes you think it will be better on an inferior platform, like Play Station?
  19. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

I get that you like DCUO. You have also made it clear time and time again that you think ESO sucks. Regardless of your opinion alot of people are going to play ESO as well as DCUO. It will have an effect on this game, whether it is a lasting effect we will see. I for one am not a Comics FanBoy/Girl so there isn't this emotional grip that keeos me from playing other games and maybe even liking them better
    • Like x 2
  20. Veritech Loyal Player

I'm surprised a console players attention span has even lasted this long.

I kid, I kid :p
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.