New ignore option question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DcPlayer313, May 31, 2015.

1. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Just wanna get a clear understanding of the new ignore feature. So if I ignore someone now I will no longer be thrown into a que with the ignored person as far as alerts,duo's and raids go, which is a good thing in my book however, will this also effect me as far as getting into que for alerts,duo's and raids ?

In other words, if I have one person ignored and they are queing for the same instance I am queing for, I will not be put into that instance period. If this is so, that could be a bad thing as far as queing goes.
  2. Supergirly Dedicated Player

That is exactly what it means. You will not be in a queue with them. So it is important to really consider why you ignore someone.
  3. ChuckLess New Player

I really don't understand how this works. Won't this make quing almost impossible? I mean, you have 8 people all with different ignore lists :confused:
  4. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I'd like to think that the Dev's also considered this and have increased the number of Phases and Queues/Instances.

Remember you don't just ignore the specific toon that you just put on your Ignore List, the effects of the Ignore List extend to the entire account of the ignored player. Therefore, if you place any players toon onto your ignore list then you should never or, at the least, rarely run into any of those players other toons from the same account.

So if you ignore me, that's 16 toons you should never run into. Even if you just met the 1 Jack-***.
  5. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

To my knowledge, the devs never went into detail on how grouping would be prioritized when dealing with people who’re on someone’s ignore list and to be honest, I don’t think it should.

If the devs said that adding someone to you ignore list would hamper their chances of getting into a queue group then there are enough trolls on this game that would pick someone, for one reason or another, who they would want to keep from being able to queue with ease.