After GU47 the population on USPC just decreased even more.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jason Martin, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldmanJoe New Player

I laughed and laughed..........
    Because that is funny!!!
    Then I cried and cried...........
    Because it is so close to being true!
    • Like x 4
  2. OldmanJoe New Player

OK so I had to post these pics!

Hall of Doom USPC Villain PvP side!
    [IMG]

Hall of Doom USPC Villain PvE side!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. the solowing Unwavering Player

that sig made me laugh xD
  4. scarlettw Active Player

lol ilusos, why still think that this game is a free to play, dont, the free player only play a big demo, in a fp2 all contet is able to all player and the another stuff is the mechanism like the company get money ej : auras , maybe a new power , and another dumb able in the marketplace but if this game is a real fp2 all episodio will be able to all player whitout spend money. at least all mmoo game fp2 that i played all content are free and you spend money in a style or a house etc etc etc

and like another partner post the problem is that the last 2 dlc is focus on dps they forgot another rolls, the pvp is wich quantum hit first, tank heraler or controler in pvp is wasted of time , each update focus in dps roles do more and more damage and the secondary roles nothing.
    • Like x 1
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Is there a template post for "After GU<number> the population is even lower"? Or are people actually typing the exact same thing from scratch each time a GU is launched?
    • Like x 5
  6. cybershock2 New Player

is any one elese have iusses when they go on to another the scren gors blank
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I'll keep playing dcuo but like other says, I want to enjoy the outside and right now I want to play the last of us! lol But I agree, takes some time to queue up even on USPS hero side. Poor villains, must be even worse.
    • Like x 1
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

june 27 is when my sub runs out and then i move on to ESO for awhile ,not saying i won't be back but i am taking a break
    • Like x 2
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is pretty much how it is most of the time I log in with my USPC PVP Villain. ;(
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this DLC is no diffrent than any other people rush in when they drop spend a ton of money on replays to run glitched content get fully geared and then they dont have anything to do because of replays and then they are gone again

and to add to that there are also a ton of really good games all coming out right now splitting peoples attention. none of this is new and it has nothing to do with a update 47 the people that claim that, suck as players if there having a hard time with the content you shouldn'twant them in your groups anyhow as they could cause more failed runs
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this has always been the case there are still styles out of the begining raids that i havent completed after running them for years on multiple toons I just now finished oolong set completely after having 7 toons with all but one piece of it.. or brainiac invader I finallybroke down and bought the chest off the rare style vendor.. so that complaint is not a new one as nothing has changed in that regard
  12. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

That is still nothing.
    • Like x 2
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

now go take the picture in front of the phase shifter as you know thats where everyone stands not in that side area your just trying to make it look less populated than it really is

not that uspc is ever really populated but its not empty
    • Like x 1
  14. Lokkii Committed Player

The Witcher 3 might have stolen a few people away, ESO coming the 9th will take a few more, meanwhile DC keeps the cash grab growing and slowly driving even more away.
    • Like x 3
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

And it's almost sad we consider that to be a good number of people in game. lol.

Edit: I took that same picture on the PVP side and it looked like this...sigh tis the life of a PVP'r in DCUO. Oh well, is what it is.:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That was my point. Thanks. :-}
  17. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

USPS is 4 times that size in just the watch tower.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

By popular demand;

[IMG]

How hard is it to understand that the game is empty in the lower population Phases??
    Now to be fair...... there was 3 of us in the HoD.

Sure all seems fine when you are in the USPS PVE Hero Phase.

But on the USPC PVP Villain Phase??? it is empty.

Heck even the USPS PVP Villain Phase.... there are not that many people.
    • Like x 5
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Pinky Well-Known Player

IMO, the devs made too many drastic gameplay changes in too short a timespan for most people to stomach. It seems like they (the devs) don't know what they're doing and are just like a piece of wood carried on by the swiftly flowing river of popular (forum) opinion. The game is too grindy for one, and the inclusion of elite raids favors the hardcore (minority of) players who keep replaying content for RNG gear. The key distinguishing element which kept DUCO apart from the other MMOs was its unique combat system and its rock paper scissors element of controller countering healer countering tank countering controller in PVP. This key mechanic was watered down when roles no longer countered opposing roles in PVP and then further watered down by Advanced Mechanics and Weapon Mastery which funnelled players down cookie-cutter builds. IMO the heyday and most exciting period of DUCO was during the Battle for Earth DLC, Prime Battleground where we fought Brainic and his 3 Avatars. Sadly the game has changed so drastically since then that it is just no longer fun to play for me to play. I still log on occasionally to check out the state of the game, and any new base items.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.