WHY DC WHY

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Big Gl0, May 23, 2015.

1. Big Gl0 Active Player

So i was running NGN, beat the first boss looked at the loot all 102 hands every last drop. I wouldn't care if i didn't already have them but i figured hey 2 more bosses. Second boss down the exact same thing l02 hands, no base item, mark FE7 or even plans just 102 hands. Final boss the same thing. Now as much as i can appreciate the hard work that went into this new loot system i hate the fact that out of all the drops i could've gotten i got the same drop like 20 times -_-
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

What did you do to piss off RNG goddess that much?
    • Like x 4
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Look at it this way, it counts towards your eventual good drop.
    • Like x 4
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hey least your not getting 2 hands both 102 at the same time, I've gotten 2 98 face pieces at once in a alert and 2 102 feet at once so be glad your getting multiple choices that can be useful to you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Write a ticket and post it in the bug section. You obviously were bugged if the ONLY option (out of five), was 102 hands. In a raid, you are ALWAYS supposed to have 2 gear options(these can be identical though), 1 mark, 1 RnD item, or 1 Base Item. There should never be a time when ALL 5 options are gear options, especially 5 of the exact same item. What system were you on btw? It could have very well been a graphical bug, and there were really other options underneath the "102 hands" cover.
  6. ChuckLess New Player

That shouldn't be possible.
    • Like x 1
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I think a LOT of players forget this about the new loot system. You can only go so long without getting a nice rare drop now.

Better luck next time as they say. But literally, you'll have better luck next time.
    • Like x 4
  8. Big Gl0 Active Player

I have a picture that should be coming soon if my phone acts right
  9. Big Gl0 Active Player

USPS
  10. EP Ice Loyal Player

I have had that happen as well. 98 follows me everywhere and I always get 102 hands and waist.
  11. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Took me 4 days and $25 to reach max cr.

RIP OP.
    • Like x 1
  12. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

so... a ps4? ps3? cause that can make a difference lol.
  13. SuperBell Loyal Player

Did you try resetting the instance? Try resetting the instance. Over, and over, and over, and over again.
  14. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." That phrase should be the slogan of DCUO.