What deathmike think of all this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AzraelR, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Where IS Deathmike?

DCUO needs a hero....

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Skirmish Well-Known Player

Ironic since Deathmikes Rage Toon, which is the one he solos stuff on mostly is a Villain.
  3. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Last time I checked Deathmike soloed instances while they were still challenging to some extend. He didn't solo PBG pre47 when every noob could pew pew it, he soloed it long ago. TP got soloed back in T5 when it wasn't just slightly harder than the vault like it was with T6 gear pre47. Back then it was actually hard to solo. So I would think that DM is actually fine now, he has the skill and he just got some new challenges to prove it. Who has a problem with it is mostly wannabe Deathmikes who felt beast soloing PBG in AF2 gear. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Deathmike's out.

Possibly getting tacos.

o_O I ran Trigon's Prison to help a league mate out last night...and you know what I got out of it? The satisfaction of helping a league mate. And given the time it took the queue to pop, I probably helped the other CR appropriate group members.
    • Like x 7
  5. AzraelR Committed Player

I did the same thing yesterday with my Celestial char CR 114. It took 20 minutes just to find a fourth player to get into the instance (welcome to the villains side). The instance was one of the operations T5 (strike team I think is the name) and took between 25-30 minutes to finish the instance. My char was pathetic inside the instance. PATHETIC.

I felt so embarrassed by what was happening that I made sure to write in group chat that my char was being nerfing inside the instance, and even I doing much damage as possible, the boss with 999999999999 health to die.

Then FR after. That's when I gave up in the middle of instance in Gotham when I came across those robots that appear, and was killed by them in a matter of seconds. Yes yes yes, a healer can heal me. A tank can handle the damage, but seriously ??? on T5 sh*** instance? No way.

I just can not put my char with CR 114 to stay facing the typical problems. The time of FR, Strike Team or any other T5 instance has passed. We are not on Origins Crisis now. I got CR 114 and i'm T7 player now. My challenge is T7, not T5 sh*** instances. I do not want all the time see myself helping others and have to face me with ridiculous situations like this.
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

While we were waiting for the queue to pop, the two of us walked into Tirgon's Prison. A 97 and 112 (or 113) DPS.

We got spanked by the adds in the first corridor....and I couldn't help but laugh. Trigon hasn't caused me that sort of difficulty in a long, long time.

20 mins to get through it with a full group, when I used to solo it in 10 or less. Eh....it is what it is really. I used to run it for the marks, now there aren't any items or feats to get me back in....but if asked, I'll run it.
    • Like x 1
  7. AzraelR Committed Player

I think the only way to up T5 >> T6 is doing Sons of Trigons duos, Raven bounty and Trigon Prison (Trigon Prison for being fast)
    Maybe.... MAYBE Nexus of Reality with league.

And still, will be a hell on the earth, because by my CR calculations you need almost 90 whole set to get on the T6 instances.
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

I truly believe Deathmike is Batman ....

Chuck Norris only masterbates to pictures of Deathmike !!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Is he your latest crush?
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Lmao fire will be fixed? Fire Ganna be the new mental then the community Ganna ask for the "nerf" then BAM were back on square one
  11. Deathmike Devoted Player

I did take a break from the game.
    I don't have a problem with recent updates, it's just that other stuff keeps me busy.

I only got to try Trigon off of your list, earlier today.
    I found it pretty easy to solo as Earth, Crystal did most of the work for me. Took about 20ish minutes.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 20
  12. AzraelR Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

DM ain't skeert a no GU 47!
    • Like x 1
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

See?

Deathmike isn't an entitled little cry baby who must have an easy game. He stares challenge in the face with his cold, icy stare and says "Whatever, *****".
    • Like x 6
  15. AzraelR Committed Player

I don't want easy game.
    I just don't want my char getting nerfed on old instances.
    I want to make TP alone, without difficulty, as I did before the update 47 because that's what I managed to get on CR 114.

By the way, I'm expecting difficulties in T7 raids (not purchased the DLC yet)
    But for some posts in the forum about the DLC, it's very easy, thats too bad. :mad:
  16. Davis New Player

I think like many of us he quit after up 47. Its ok though having a blast with witcher 3 and just a few weeks aways from ESO.

The devs did something to this game that no other mmo or other game did, they got me to stop playing dcuo and play other games thanks devs for update 47 im enjoying the world of gaming soo much more.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Evidently, not enough to keep you off these forums.
    • Like x 9
  18. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I'm not leaving, but as far as fire getting anything other than a weird animation change or something, I'll believe it when I do or don't see it.
    Historically "fixing" fire means that I/other loyal fire users adjust to something they changed and figure out to make it work the best we can.They've pretended the Flame Cascade bug doesn't even exist since last year.
    Fire is a popular(WAY POPULAR) first choice of power when people make a new toon, then they find out it's way too hard/deficient to use power and buy a respec token,fire will forever be what it is,a gateway power to a respec token.
    I'll keep playing it cause I'm a stubborn/(dummy?), but if you believe it will ever be any better than it is right now you are probably way too full of false hope(imo).
    I'd love to be proven wrong tho, I REALLY would.
  19. AzraelR Committed Player

He must have some hope that the developers will fix this crap, like me.

But I think it seems impossible considering you guys are agreeing (totally unexplained) with this mess.
    • Like x 2
  20. Remander Steadfast Player

I doubt that my feelings on GU 47 carry any more weight than yours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.