Weapon Mastery not saving!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gr33n Static, May 15, 2015.

1. Gr33n Static Well-Known Player

Hi,

I've imprinted my armory numerous times with the weapon mastery weapon (Bow) I selected. Every time I log off and come back on the weapon switches back to the default weapon selection. This is only going on with one of my toons. Is anyone having the same problem, where the weapon switches to the default weapon after they sign off.

Example- i selected Tech Bow as my mastery one, when I sign off it switches back to Bow (Default).
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

That type thing used to happen to everyone, but I thought they fixed it.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

An you can confirm you are able to save the selection on other characters, but not this one? Do they use bow?
  4. Gr33n Static Well-Known Player

Yes I have confirmed that it saves with my villain character and my lower tier hero. My villain uses dual wield into Bow and that works fine. It's my main toon who uses Hand blasters into Bow that is not saving.
  5. 1ndab0x176 New Player

wait. this guy has a problem w a wpn and gets a response. i have 2 seperate armories that wont load my powers at all for my dps role. can you take a look at my thread, mepps. its called Someone, Anyone, HELP!!! i cant play anything but troll or pvp, this is my main dps toon.
  6. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

This has been happening for a while now, with handblasters and bow.

Both cases:
    HB) My second WM selection is sacred Cestus. I saved it to my armory, and I log back in. If I swap back to that armory, it'll switch it out to Power Clamps (Which are absolutely HORRENDOUS by the way).

Bow) Same here, but my dual pistols would switch to runic pistols despite selecting sacred Pistols.

It probably happens to other weapons as well.
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

dw into brawling also won't save
  8. majosea Dedicated Player

there is also a bug still with Amory and trinkets , if you more than one trinkets on two builds . if switch back and forth .one of the trinkets will be place in your inventory instead of your bank with the other gear .
  9. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

I have the same problem with one of my characters using hand blast. The "bare hand" I wanted for the brawling move of the weapon mastery always reverted to the mechanical clamps (I don't remember exactly the name of the style), sometimes just after switching between armories, sometimes after a session, other times when logging back in.

I tried to overwrite the armory with another weapon and then back again to the hand blasters, deleting the local files on my computer and also reinstalling the game, but it didn't help. It's not much of a big deal, but it's annoying having to change the weapon style every time.

I bought from the market place the Sacred weapon style (btw, kudos for those, they are truly beautiful) and also the Sacred style that I selected for brawling didn't hold, so it's not only a problem with the barehanded style.

Other 2 characters are using hand blaster as a weapon but they don't have this problem. They stay "bare handed" as i want them all the time.

Now I am using other weapons for this character (not because of that bug, of course) so I can't say if the problem is solved.

I had the same problem with a dual wield character, time ago, always with the brawling style, but now he's using other weapons as well.

My current dual wielding character doesn't have this problem, though.
  10. true New Player

Been having this same problem with my second armory
    My first one the dps seems to work fine
    The other dose not save either weapon mastery style
    not sure about the other 2 i dont use them much
  11. Dogico Loyal Player

This has also been happening with 2H as primary weapon and bow as secondary.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-406

There's a video showing what the op is talking about under the description. The original ticket/thread/whatever I posted was closed due to the mod not being able to reproduce the bug on his or her end.
  12. Captain Neos Committed Player

Same thing happening with one handed into dual wield, no matter what I try it always goes back to metropolis fire fighters axes.
  13. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

I noticed it always unlocks the second mastery style as well. Does that have anything to do with it?