Legends PVE Smallville bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Red Jenni, May 15, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

A few of the times I've played this (excuse me for not using the correct names), after you protect the 3 purple lights in the circles and beat the Doomcrazed Giant, you move on to the area where you have to bubble 5 doomcrazed giants or citizens. We get 4 of the 5 but the 5th one doesn't seem to spawn. At least once, she did eventually spawn right in front of me after we had looked for several minutes (and yes we did check all the correct locations) but this last time we never did find the last one and everyone left group.
    • Like x 2
  2. MagnaStrike Well-Known Player

Yea, got that same bug twice this week.

First time after 3 people left the last one spawned.So we reinvieted the people in.
    Second time after being killing all the ads on the 2 remaining spots, eventually spawned the doom giants.
    • Like x 1
  3. true New Player

got that bug twice today
    once on the Lpve and once on the regular alert
  4. darkes Level 30

Happened to me also in the regular instance. Ttwice on EU server - PvE villain, and once on US server - PvE villain. Always the same one in the same spot doesn't appear.
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

I've had this bug happen twice in LPvE, in two different spots. If you're patient, sometimes they will respawn or alternatively you may find them on the edges of the map or in the next section (scientist's area). They seem to be walking away from their designed spots.

*USPS