Secret quantum nerf?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TayTay16, May 15, 2015.

1. TayTay16 New Player

Was quantum secretly nerfed? I've heard from several quantum users that their time bombs are not hitting as hard as they were yesterday before this hotfix.
  2. Quantom Boy Committed Player

loooooool, quantum wasn't nerfed people just like to complain and cry ninja nerf when their rotations aren't hitting those high numbers
  3. Radium Devoted Player

Quantum
    • Corrected an issue that may cause unexpected damage fluctuations against multiple targets.
    Not really a secret, Quantum was doing insane damage because of the Max Damage mod, in excess of triple the amount of damage compared to normal.
    • Like x 1
  4. TayTay16 New Player

It's not because they're not hitting high numbers, but the adds and bosses that they were hitting hard before (yesterday) are killing them since quantums fix.
  5. Quantom Boy Committed Player

It's just them being hypochondriacs, they read about quantum getting a bug fixed and now they are fooling themselves into think it's hitting lower than it actually was before.
  6. Quantom Boy Committed Player

The fix wasn't to fix the max damage mod, the bug is stil very much alive.
  7. TayTay16 New Player

No, it's ACTUALLY hitting lower than before, they can't "Fool" themselves because its actually hitting lower than it was before.
  8. Yui Loyal Player

You mean they're not hitting for like really high numbers on several adds right? Somewhere like 50K+ on several adds.
  9. TayTay16 New Player

No, they're not even hitting that, their time bomb is hitting for like 2-3k
  10. GrumpyCheese New Player

Proof?
    • Like x 1
  11. ChicagoGuy33 Active Player

I was thinking this Also but I'm not tripping. I was hitting a average 33k on sparring targets yesterday now it's 18k to 23k. O well who knows I'm still getting the job done but keep in mind EVERYBODY crying about quantum so you never know
    • Like x 1
  12. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Some ppl hit 50-200k dmg with quantum its still OP ... The only that the devs have nerfed is prec dmg now all prec power are bad
  13. TayTay16 New Player

They're not bad, they're just not hitting as hard. And some people are, however a lot of the quantum users i know are complaining of hitting lower since the hotfix today.
  14. 1ndab0x176 New Player

W gu47, if you read t bomb, the distance, farther = less closer = more, was supposed to be fixed. Instead it reversed again, and close was hitting 2 - 3k. This was to fix that. So now, as a quantum myself, you want high numbers get up there w the gadget and mental dps's. High risk = high reward, which I'm fine w