Thought I get more marks!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kreachure, May 14, 2015.

1. Kreachure Committed Player

Mark of Victory Rewards
    • The relevance of lower level tiers has been expanded to include some amount of overlap into the next tier. The amount of overlap is determined by the maximum Combat Rating achievable from content within that tier, plus one. This means a tier only loses relevance when there are no longer any worthwhile upgrades available within it and you have earned meaningful rewards in the next higher tier.

My CR is only 117, shouldn't I still be getting marks from T6? Or did I read this wrong?
    • Like x 1
  2. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

No you read it right but I think it only applies to T5 and lower, I was under the assumption it was for T6 also but it's not. :(

Edit: They should have made it clearer by specifying tiers and relevancy windows to limit the confusion.
    • Like x 5
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I'm wondering this myself. Same boat as you. As I read it and understand it, I, you, fellow 117'ers should be getting marks.
  4. Mousebreaker85 New Player

"Thought i would get more!"
    Thats what she said...
    • Like x 7
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

You get nothing. You lose, good day sir!!!!

But seriously alot of us were hoping AF2 was added to the 117+ crowd but sadly it wasnt and we are now all on an island.
    • Like x 3
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

T6 was not included as T7 already has an overlap from 111-116. That is why you should not let your CR surpass 116 if you still have styles from Rare Vendor or Vendor Styles to complete.
    • Like x 5
  7. guardzman New Player

AF 2 should still be viable to us at least the 8 man content very unfair
    • Like x 1
  8. Biester New Player

I think Mepps updated the quote to state that it only effects tiers 1-5. As of right now you have the choice of surpassing 117 and only having like 5 pieces of content to get marks from or staying below 117 so you can get more marks.

Either way, it will be the dullest 3 months of your DCUO life. This "relevant" content structure shouldn't have been released until monthly content startsbeing released. This structure has made the new dlc irrelevant for the time being, at least for me anyways.
    • Like x 7
  9. MattTheViolator New Player

On the bright side there's only 3 more months until new T7 content becomes available. See the glass being half full people. New content will be here before you know it, making this argument obsolete. Just have some patience. T7 has only been out for a few days
  10. Dephyre Committed Player

I too, shall join you on your epic quest. My Au-Ra body is ready.....
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot outlevel T6 without completing the full gear set. As such, no change was needed.
    • Like x 1
  12. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

But as long as there are adds and bosses at 120+, it should still be relevant. It should stop being relevant when your CR is higher than the bosses.
  13. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Exactly why I have bought no new Vendor armor and collected no drop gear yet. I am going to buy all the rare styles I need, then buy any pieces of Vendor armor from previous DLC's I need, then move my CR up.

This way I'll still have plenty of content to earn marks from.

I know that not everyone has rare gear or previous Vendor sets that still need to be purchased so they don't have the option I do though.
    • Like x 6
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Sorry but if I'm still getting 98 (t6 drops same style ) t6 collections in the content ( HOP 1 collections are dropping ) and t7 base mods that are weaker then t6 base mods then it really doesn't feel like t7 content and add the fact that people are holding off buying vendor gear and not equipping the gear they get in the "t7" raids it just doesn't seem like it's really t7 .
    • Like x 2
  15. MattTheViolator New Player

I made the mistake of taking a 102 drop from the alert. My CR went from 115 to 116 and I'm now locked from earning marks from T6. Now I run the duos and alert and change over to BF4 for the remainder of the evening. I've already completed both raids (which only resulted in 98 gear) so I just run my daily stuff until weekly reset. I'd be mad, but I'm replaying other games I gave up for DCUO so I guess it's not all bad
    • Like x 1
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

You should still get T6 marks at 116. That's equivalent to full 101 raid gear. When you get to 117, you've surpassed T6.
    • Like x 6
  17. MattTheViolator New Player

I should have been able to get marks from T6. Every single person in my league was locked from T6 at CR116. So literally all of us do the dailies, move to other games and just chat with the PS4 chat system. It's horrible but there's really nothing we can do about it. Just do the dailies and move on to other games
  18. Longshot Well-Known Player

I think that is the point, they want "us" to use replay badges.
    • Like x 1
  19. MrB Dedicated Player

I hate doomsayers but they really did shoot themselves in a foot with this GU. Many t7 people get on of quick alert and then get off instead of staying on and playing. Some just out quit. Shame really.
    • Like x 1
  20. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

I'm 116 wearing 2 108's and I still get marks from t6 because i haven't hit 117.