Cr level dropped

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kingcruz1, May 7, 2015.

1. Kingcruz1 New Player

I have been hearing alot about cr levels being raised but my equipped cr dropped from 114 to 113 on my troll role. It says my current level is 114 so i dont understand
  2. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

If your CR was based on mods and not gear then it would have dropped.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kingcruz1 New Player

I have all 99's and legs are 100 using calculators i should be 113.97
  4. 1ndab0x176 New Player

dbl check your gear. last night a 115dps had a 105cr because he collected the lvl 20 1h shovel from the seasonal and forgot to put his 101wpn back on.
  5. Kingcruz1 New Player

Checked several times switch between my dps and troll armory still equipped as 113 my dps cr is unchanged which is strange
  6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

CR rounds down not up so if you only have IL 99 + 1 IL 100 you would be 113 in that set of gear. So what you see is correct.
  7. sillhouette Well-Known Player

Similar happened to one of my chars boosted with some high mods: was CR 99 before, equipped CR is 98 now. Another char with same gear but weak mods was 97 before, also 98 now. If you had higher than "normal" mods in the gear, your eq cr will have dropped.
  8. jedirobb Well-Known Player

This is the new math for CR

Mods and Combat Rating

Armor Mods no longer contribute to Combat Rating. Combat Rating is now equal to 115% of your gear's weighted Item Level. Because you always wanted to know, here's how each slot is now weighted and contributes to your Combat Rating. The combined total below is 115%.

• Back: 8%
    • Chest: 12%
    • Face: 6%
    • Feet: 7%
    • Hands: 7%
    • Helmet: 11%
    • Legs: 12%
    • Neck: 6%
    • Ring (2): 6% each
    • Shoulders: 9%
    • Trinket: 6%
    • Waist: 7%