Post GU47 T6 Solo Rewards

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Shadowdragon, May 6, 2015.

1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Aegis of Truth, Circe's Trial & Spark of Parallax are all rewarding 200 prestige and item drops are doubled. Marks are normal. Ran each one 3 times... same result.
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Everything is doubled dude. Went into Laby and got double loot on every boss.
    • Like x 1
  3. Socalrmd New Player

I'm not getting any of that, I just ran spark of paralax and got no loot drops or marks at all
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Just adding more details because it might have something to do with whether the toon is at or above tier (seems to only affect T6 @ T6). The OP was using 3 T6 toons at T6 and they got double everything. Other cases that were OK so far...
    T5 duo with a T6 toon... normal loot, normal prestige
    T3 solo with T4 toon... OK
    T4 turf dailies @ T4 (4 runs)... OK
    T5 solos @ T5 (2 runs)... OK
  5. Socalrmd New Player

Yeah I hear you, I just hit cr 105 and so I did spark of ion and paralax to get some new armor and all that and I got zip
    • Like x 1
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Hmm... I guess there's no pattern. It looks like some people are getting none and others are getting double. I'll add some more data tonight as I make more runs.
  7. Socalrmd New Player

Cool deal, also you got some pretty cool characters in that banner under your message
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Different results from last night's runs. I got double prestige/loot from the first solo I ran... Circe's Trial, but everything was normal after that. I ran...
    • Circe's Trial on 3 toons - one run had double loot... the other 2 were normal
    • Aegis on 3 toons... normal
    • Spark solo on 3 toons... normal
    • Various T3 solos using T4... normal (no marks)
    • 2 T5 anomalies on a T5 toon... normal
    • 4 T4 daily missions on T4 toons... normal