PVP Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ripper1977, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ripper1977 Active Player

Hello All, I have been playing on and off for 3 years now. I am 99 CR for PVP.

I noticed lately that when I fight in an arena with a player that is wearing no PVP gear at all they do a lot of damage and take hardly no damage.

When I play against a player that is actual wearing PVP gear and they are 99 or 100 CR for PVP the match is a lot more closely matched.

how can this be? What is the point of grinding for PVP gear when people with a no PVP gear on can kick my ***.

Please explain.

Thank You,
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Your stats are buffed up to a minimum for PvP when entering an instance. This should help you out:
    • Like x 5
  3. Leveilleur Well-Known Player

There was an uodate that basically buffed people who have no gear. So basically a guy wearing pve gear can kill you while you have the 2nd highest tier of gear and that's all thanks to gu41. Enjoy
    • Like x 1
  4. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

There is no rational explanation! Simple like that! How much in this game!
    This is something stupid and disrespectful! Therefore gave up doing PVP! Even the brands feats encourage more me into this stupid thing ...:mad: