Total Recovery Kits

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup I made 4 mil in less then like a hour i think? just using 2 R&D scanners in a row.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

USPS 135k + ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Meh, it's not about disposable income to me... it's just not the best value in my mind. I bought them for the items in them, more than the auras... I look at the auras as in game currency. The total recovery kits are cheaper in other sales...

I understand where you're coming from on buying among uncertain times
    That happened to me when weapon Mastery was announced - I ended up buying a 1 month PC sub to try WM on test. I did it to help decide if wanted to renew my PS sub for a year or for 3 months or not at all. I liked WM a lot, but I still ended up going with 3 months because it felt like the game was unstable and never finished at the core. Ironically, a year later WM is practically insignificant now and Gadgets is saddled with an AM based on EMP that I don't really like.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

I own all the dlc except for the most recent one but I cancelled my sub to wait it out and see what happens to this game or if my leaguemates are gonna leave. I can't justify spending $15 a month when the next dlc is 7 weeks away. Rather use that money to buy a nice 6 pack and enjoy the playoffs/upcoming boxing match.

I just really hate the new mark share and feel it wasn't needed. Plus no update to the rare style vendor? Come on devs, it's not that hard to see what people want. I just feel like the dev team is truely disconnected from the community.

Just my thoughts.
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

On PS or PC these days?
    Do you have loan applications? :p
    • Like x 1
  7. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Of course you can make 3 millions n a day, but i dont have time for farming all day.
    Bits arent as profitable as before and you know it...
  8. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Ill try to sell them for that price. Believe me ive tried i just cant sell them above 100k. May be im not lucky :(
  9. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Looks like the millions may become thousands pretty soon :)
  10. ermike Committed Player

I recently made a thread about this as well. Without the CR boost, the new stats on the mod 7 compared to 6 expert is just too small to justify. I believe it is 7 might on the straight might mod.. that's about 50-75 total might. Just do not see how that is worth it. Gonna kill bit prices tho
  11. MetalMario Loyal Player

Yeah that's terrible. Lower return per byte than T6 expert. If the devs intend for modding to be worthwhile they need to decrease previous tier mods or increase T7. At this rate it will be maybe T9 before the mod bonuses are more than just drinking a soda? And by then it will be an extra 9 more bytes per mod (and that's assuming that sodas don't get more powerful). They might as well just not come out with new plans.
  12. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

USPC and I do but the interest is through the roof:)
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Bit prices will drop 2 weeks after GU47 and next DLC launch. I do feel saddened that devs have chosen such a route to completely ignore the modding system rather than make it better. I blame synthetic mods.
    • Like x 2
  14. Xolag Well-Known Player

I hope no :p i need the money for expense on unnecessary things :rolleyes:.
  15. Opamp Committed Player

There are ways of farming exos without spending your time...
  16. VariableFire Loyal Player

Well, crafting is kind of a mess in this game and they kind of did it to themselves too. There was so much potential in the consumables but they never really caught on. I blame their desire to limit belts and require rent. The easiest way for them to have caught on was if everyone could have easily gotten 4 slot wildcard belts and they didn't require rent. I don't think I've ever run into anyone who's used anything but PDF or Chronometric Emitter.

Mods could have been cool if they applied unique attributes (+2% Auto-Heal, +3% Power Regen, etc) but they went for straight stats and there's only so far they can take that.
    • Like x 1
  17. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

How?
  18. akaivy Dedicated Player

I don't mind crafting or farming, I just have a hard time getting FEVI for some reason. And I have 42 total recovery kits, so I really haven't farmed hard for bits in a while.

I don't like to waste marks or money on synths when I have the bits to make my own.
  19. Opamp Committed Player

Scripting
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Prefab and Synthetic mods should be removed from the game entirely or placed exclusively on the marketplace. They do so much damage to so many products, it's unbelievable.

Why buy Total Recovery Kits when you don't need to recover your vendor-purchased mods?
    Why buy R&D scanners to farm large amounts of Exobits to speed up the farming process if you can just buy mods off vendors for marks?
    Why pay for Escrow access or subscribe to buy your Bits/Bytes and other components off the Broker when all you need is marks?

It's just ridiculous. They should have never of been created. It especially pisses me off when you hear of how bad items sell on the marketplace, how only certain products sell well and how DCUO is a free to play game and needs methods of generating revenue, when they consistently nullify the usefulness of the more player-friendly and innocent products they sell.
    • Like x 1