With T7 Around The Corner...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EBANESER11, Apr 8, 2015.

1. EBANESER11 New Player

...what do you think the requirements will be? I suspect the combat rating requirement would be about 110. But should these be the only requirements? Are we ready to see skill point requirements? I mean skill points are a big part of the game, yet it's not required for anything. Skill point requirements could mean a big change in the progression of leveling characters too.
    Most players think that completing feats are aggravating because they know skill points aren't needed to complete instances, which is entirely true. But skill points help so much. What are your thoughts on skill point requirements? If you agree, explain why and express your thoughts on what the skill point requirement should be. If you disagree, explain why you do not want skill point requirements. PLEASE be constructive.
  2. Abisial Committed Player

Skill Point requirements (The ones players are suggesting) would make the already miniscule amount of people in endgame smaller, so no.
    • Like x 6
  3. Couzintony New Player

Make the cr requirement 113.....
    • Like x 4
  4. EBANESER11 New Player

The way I imagine it, is to not make sp requirements outrageous, but maybe give a limit to how many people reach t7 with say less than 80sp cuz I'm sure it's possible. Maybe make the sp requirement imo the most 100sp.
  5. Dogico Loyal Player

Nope, no sp requirements at all. It would serve no purpose.
    • Like x 5
  6. EBANESER11 New Player

I feel that you may be getting to my head... I did not notice I was wearing my tinfoil hat •.• . I guess sp requirements may have it's up and downs but with the idea that we want more players in end game content, it would cause issues.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

This is what I think:

CR minimum requirement CR113 due to CR112 is earned through getting ONE or TWO pieces of 98 gear, that takes no effort to do when the solo gives it at 100% chance and can be replayed to get it, therefor CR113 would have to be full 98 at least with 1-2 100 pieces

as far as the SP requirement goes, I think if they implement this it should be 110 this is based on the CR113 requirement.

now for all the people who will grip and say thats not far to the people who play solo or duo's only.

well thats nobodies fault but your own for being anti social in a MMO / RPG style game ;)

I dont like to do raids or alerts either but guess what? I do alerts daily to get MoF for rare styles. You do what ya have to, to better your character.

the SP requirement IMO is well over due, simply because there's to many 115 people running around thinking its A-OK to have 40-90sp at their CR. Sure play your way, but that motto only goes so far when your playing a MMO and rely on others more often then not in content.
    • Like x 2
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

cr req will be 114 :D or at least thats what am hoping and sp req must be above 130
    • Like x 1
  9. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Is it really around the corner? I felt like T5 lasted a year and a half.
    I feel like we're still in the middle of T6.
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

nooo I sure as hell hope there isnt more T6 lmao
  11. EBANESER11 New Player

Yeah t6 came out about a little under a year ago. And with more content than t6 @.@ which is quite shocking.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats fine too, gives more time to farm feats and 100 gear :p
    • Like x 1
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

skill point requirement........give this up. skill points almost dont matter. if you have one extra piece of 101 gear vs my say required 99 gear you negate a nice chuck of my skill points. AMs dont need wm so well as long as you have say 80 to cover your crits your solid.
    • Like x 1
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

hhahah true :)
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ok but what about those bottom row innates? those are a fat piece of stats to miss out on for any role / power.
  16. Dogico Loyal Player

Cr requirements are to prevent people from skipping tiers by being carried through content by leaguemates/friends. Sp requirements wouldn't actually do anything aside from make elitists feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
    • Like x 3
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

I'm assuming that the CR requirement will be 111. They typically make it possible to skip one dlc and the new SM requires 111. If the requirement is higher than 111, it will probably be whatever a full set of 99 gear with VI Expert mods gets you. Is that 113 or 114?

If they do put a SP requirement, I think it'll be a low one, like 70 SP.
    • Like x 1
  18. MyrVell Committed Player

Elitism. LMAO

CR req will be 111 because that's the highest possible from WOTLII.
    • Like x 5
  19. Krypton Dedicated Player

Wow is skill point requirement now becoming a thing? lol, this game makes me laugh so much. :)
    • Like x 3
  20. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

They want us to be able to skip a DLC.

The pattern has been full vendor gear, fully modded, every other DLC.

AF1 fully modded got us to 106, which was the requirement 2 DLCs later.

So I assume Halls of Power 2 will be 111, which is what War of the Light 2 fully modded, full vendor gear gets you to.

I hope that all made sense lol
    • Like x 4