Survival Mode: Fortress of Solitude Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Round 14 from EUPC, all rounds completed without a Nature Healer

• Like x 2
  2. ForumJunky New Player

Not trying to be rude or anthing, but the Without a nature healer comment just make me feel like your proving a point that most top league already understand, that is you dont need a nature. Omn another note nature is gold 4 adds other than that its just a healer. But good work nice vid :)
  3. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Simply stating that there wasn't a nature, it was a simple observation I saw that pretty much every 13+ group has a nature healer in it. When tanks with 4000+ dom and Controllers with 3000+ dom, well over the minimum dom requirement can't pull or stun npc's after round 10 but a nature and simply use harvest and perma stun them it would seem like a flawed mechanic in my eyes, thanks for you comment. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Lights Derp Loyal Player

My bad Luna, Cuddles switches so much I forget what he is sometimes lol.

And congrats I'm proud of you all!
    • Like x 1
  5. Loche Developer

It wasn't the logs that had the bug. It was the parsing script that compiled it into readable data. We wrote the script so I wouldn't have to manually parse tons of log lines. Logs are solid, they fire when the event happens. Unfortunately, pulling data from them can be time consuming.
    • Like x 1
  6. Loche Developer

That is the bug I mentioned and fixed in the other discussion thread. It should be fixed in the next hotfix. You will have to beat the round again though.
    • Like x 2
  7. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Ty Loche
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We've removed the US PC section until we can 100% confirm the logs are bug free.
  9. GhostZilla New Player

Pwny SlayStation® EUPC beat round 15 a few minutes ago. Going now for R16. Screenshots and video coming soon :)
    • Like x 2
  10. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

Grats homies!

How are the logs coming along?
    • Like x 1
  11. the duqu Level 30

As Ghost said we finished R15, first we lost 1 tank at R15 and after at wave 2 adds of R16 we lost 1 dps.

@Loche: please check Primal Assassin's Super Nova attack today he wiped us 3 times only tanks survived, we got damage from nowhere.
  12. Ekaterina Committed Player

^
  13. Ekaterina Committed Player

Dont forget to mention your group uses 2 celestials sounds like 6 consecrated grounds. Natures has always been a great healing power and with bug receiving power back plus harvest that made it better but lets be real,
    in a boss fight
    2 celests > 1 celest & 1 nature
    2 celest > any other healing combo.
    Idk if that was shade you are or was throwing on people who used nature but nice vid.
  14. BIGBOYSEAN132 New Player

its preventable you need to know the tell
  15. SenseIess Well-Known Player

USPC just beat Round 12 (BR group huehue).

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Here's a look at rd 15 from troll pov
    Shout out to a great group an team work!
    • Like x 5
  17. Selene Herondale New Player

Thanks to all the folks that jumped into our stream and helped us out. Appreciate it so much. Kudos to Creativity for beating round 15. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. the duqu Level 30

Video is finally uploaded EUPC Pwny SlayStation®
    • Like x 1
  19. SenseIess Well-Known Player

That's awesome! Grats!
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Server firsts updated - Round 15 is down!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.