Mayan style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Raiden, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Should this styles feat points be updated from 10 to at least 25. It and the hive defender style were each 10 points until hive got bumped to a 50 point feat. The Mayan set drops from the catwoman solo except for a few pieces which only drop from t2 weekly boxes, just like the hive defender.

It's even considered a rare style like many others and only worth 10 feat points.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

10 feats points is ridiculous. I had to give up farming for the legs and buy them off the rare style vendor for 70 Marks of Fury. I found it one of the hardest style sets to collect in terms of drops.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

I agree some styles are very rare for 10 feat points.
    Some others you can buy them on vendors for currency and are 25 points.
    Something fishy.
    • Like x 1
  4. Isikel New Player

I agree with the OP. There's been dozens of threads dating back 2 years (since weekly boxes introduced) talking about how rare the Hands, Waist and Legs are and how little reward there is for completing one of the most elusive styles in the game. Nearly everyone insists those three pieces only drop from T2 Weekly boxes (any T2 box, not just Gotham University Warehouse).

Has anyone seen a mod or dev confirm those pieces have been taken out of the loot table for that solo? I've been grinding the T2 solos nearly every day for the last year and only see the other 5 pieces dropping from the bosses.
    • Like x 1
  5. Couzintony New Player

I completely agree... It would make me feel better about farming that style if I got more than 10 fckin points....
  6. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I have yet to get the legs on any of my toons, I loathe the Catwoman solo and all t2 content because as far as I am concerned they do not exist. One day I will cave and get them from the style vendor for the measly 10 points that they provide.