The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GL4ever Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Was going for a film noir feel with this one. Ignore the glowing green ;)
  2. Terraphix Level 30

My armory looks with my new platinum sm shirt

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 9
  3. Solankeee New Player

My nature inspired character :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Laz523 Well-Known Player

what boot are those? are hands sinestro? BTW great job
  5. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

I believe the boots are of the Shepard of Adara style, and yes, the hands are Sinestro.
    • Like x 2
  6. Terraphix Level 30

Ty ^_^ and quintus is correct.Soa boots and sinestro hands
    • Like x 2
  7. Rokyn Dedicated Player

My tank

[IMG]

My main (Troll, DPS, Hybrid, and PVP suit)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I also have a Celestial look in the works as a side project that would look extremely godly and cool with a radiant aura.
    • Like x 8
  8. Gothamite Well-Known Player

GCPD Batman

[IMG]

My own variation

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Actually he does not supposed to wear a cape and currently bugged with original Batman's cape showing on him. Good job on recreating him though.
  10. Tskales Well-Known Player

That's really cool.
  11. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Thanks, didn't know that was a bug. Makes sense why he doesn't have a cape later on lol.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. AstroCreep New Player

My main DPS and Troll.

[IMG]

[IMG]

And my alt.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Created on a whim this week: The Justice Society's Jesse Quick, daughter of Golden Age speedster Johnny Quick (not to be confused with the member of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika that goes by the same name, LOL), in her original costume...

[IMG]

Entire outfit can be made at Character Creation. Only part that gave me trouble was her bizarre half-cowl/half-domino mask... thing. All of the cowls available at Character Creation covered too much of her face, so I just went with a standard domino mask instead. :cool:
    • Like x 5
  15. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Scarlet Stinger updated and nearly complete. I need an opinion on which color shoulders should be the black or red?
    Also would like to ask if I change body type will it make shoulders fit better ( go small striker to med.)[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Here is my PVE armor[IMG][IMG] same problem not sure which color for gloves, since hes Scarlet Stinger maybe more red??
    • Like x 1
  17. DaMaxchine New Player

I call this guy Agent Death, in my opinion it is one of my best costumes.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. DaMaxchine New Player

And this is a Easter-y look for my main:

[IMG]
  19. FelixDuo Committed Player

I think the black looks better. I'd suggest it for your PvE armor too; black shoulders and arms. He's still plenty red enough to be Scarlet Stinger.

And no, changing body *size* won't make any parts fit better. It all scales with you. I wouldn't buy a token just for that anyway.

Looks cool by the way!
  20. Corsair X Well-Known Player

TY, I appreciate the advice, ya black seems to break it up. Ty for the tip about the token lucky didn't buy it.