What's to do in the DCUO Universe?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Echo Blue, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

My Toon was flying around the other day looking for collections and what nots, and I noticed all these restaurants, bars, pizzerias, and hotels. And seeing as how we just finished up the St. Patty's Day Seasonal Event -- I was wondering what bar, tavern, pub, restaurant, and hotel themes the community comes up with?

So, if you guys don't mind sharing, I think it would be awesome if you could post some pics, or videos, or just tell us about how/why you named your business, what kind of DCUO people come into your business, show or tell us the location of the business... just share as much or as little as you like.

I only have a Tavern, but a friend of mine likes to create restaurants. At some time I'd like to make a hostel (just don't go down into the basement).

So, what's there to do in Metropolis and Gotham?

• Like x 3
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Nice! I have a restaurant in Gotham Chinatown located in an actual restaurant too with the sign! It's called Golden Fish and it's eastern themed! I serve the finest seafood! It's named "Golden Fish" after the super cool Supertoad gave me Golden Fish statues ^^

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I also own a bar! Well it's not really for the public like my restaurant since it's in my Grotto but for parties and events! It has no official term, can simply be called the "Mermaid Bar"
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Below it is a mini laboratory and hospital since I'm a healer, it's just fitting ^^ I call them Starfish Labs and the Grotto General Hospital lol
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

That's all folks!

CLICK ME!(for more pics, I would hate to spam this thread, video for my bases tour coming soon!)
    • Like x 6
  3. GoldMaul New Player

Run a stampede of a thousand herd of cattle through the teleporters up to the Watchtower.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't give the Devs ideas :p
  5. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Great scenery to introduce Jonah Hex, Vigilante and Scalphunter to the game. No wait - I'm currently squatting the Scalphunter name ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Vicaso New Player

This is actually pretty nice..Must've been hard to find all the decorations..
  7. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,
    WOW! Talk about setting the bar pretty high. Really impressed with Mermaid's restaurant. Love the Oriental Seafood theme, but is that Chicken of the Sea that I see on your tables?

Anybody have any hotel/motel like lairs? I was thinking about making like a theater but I cant figure out what to do for the stage curtains, any suggestions?