Spent $4 mil before I realized what happened.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Hemmy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Hemmy Committed Player

I personally think the "buy" and "confirm purchase" buttons should be different when in the broker UI.
    I was browsing a few things in the broker this morning looking at all the outrageous prices people were asking for mundane items, when all of a sudden the "confirm" message keeps popping up OVER and OVER again. Before I realized what had happened I'd spent over 4million dollars on items collectively worth about 100k

My playstation had glitches my X button to send a positive signal. I wasn't pressing my button down, it simple registered it that way. This has happened before, with the only fix I've seen to hit the "guide/PS" button and then go back to the game. This did fix it but now I'm completely broke, the only reason I didn't buy more things accidentally when this was happening is that I RAN OUT OF MONEY.

To say I'm displeased in an understatement. I have no dreams of getting my money back because we all know how untrusting and unhelpful the support centre for this game is, but I would like to see this changed so others and myself never have to go through this again!
    • Like x 1
  2. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I agree though, sometimes my controller bugs out.
  3. Hemmy Committed Player

Still haven't seen any sort of response to this that's any sort of helpful. I'd prefer to have a little reimbursement but again I've kinda lost faith in the support system for this game.
  4. Couzintony New Player

I honestly don't see them doing anything...

Try to sell em... Lolz