We can log in with our PSN Accounts now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by War Star, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

I think Mepps means that you have to log once to be able to post on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Are we gonna be able to merge our account with the psn account ? Yet way we don't lose access to editing posts etc for those who have started guides and so forth?
  3. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I think he meant as a one time thing. As in you can't just make a account and then post on the forums. You have to have actually logged into the game at least once to post on the forums.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Required to have logged into the game at least one time. Existing accounts will be grandfathered in, for the many of you who play on PS but log in to post on a station account.
    • Like x 5
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

****, Mepps, does that mean we're getting close to PSN Legendary accounts being able to access the PC Test Server?!
    • Like x 2
  6. RealGODofWar New Player

will it be our PSN names showing up on the forums or do we still create our forums names
  7. Patm82 Well-Known Player

Mepps are u going to merge the accounts we have on here already with the psn loggin accounts, or are we just going to have to start over with the psn login, i'm talking about are profile we already have?
  8. Prosser Dedicated Player

Why would it? There are lots of pc players that use the same account for both. Heck I can think of a few people off the top of my head who are a pc player on their second or third account on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Ah I understand now.
  10. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

From the sound of it, there will be no merging of accounts. But you can continue to post with your current account without any negative impact.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You create your forum name as you would before.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You won't have to start over. New accounts/players will need to use their PSN to login, if playing on PSN. Old accounts will continue.
    • Like x 3
  13. Patm82 Well-Known Player

ok thnx for replying mepps :)
  14. Laz523 Well-Known Player

if this helps stop the spam attacks i'm all in
    • Like x 1
  15. shutrX7 New Player

i agree, im only on here cause the game is broken, seriously, just want some answers, once i read the freezing stopped and my console is safe from crashing, game on... if i haven't moved on due to EXTREME BORDOM!!
  16. shutrX7 New Player

cause the korean spam? otherwise i cant see anyone interested in the forums unless they r players
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Sweet I am grandfathered in.
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I just can't trust it. Right now it seems to be helpful, but i just don't see this as a long term solution. I've seen the same lues/excuse with replays. Please find another solution, because my trust in DBG is minimal because of y'all past
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Made me start over. I want my current stats with this account to my psn log in.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This won't be possible. You can continue to use your existing account OR use your PSN login.