Downtime US PC Server Downtime - March 25, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAVelcro New Player

Clock.........................
  2. 5parcks Active Player

Time or a clock
  3. Space Defender New Player

Well, they aren't exactly 'manning the telephones'... they can and do selectively disregard postings and emails with the greatest of ease.

That being said... players clinging to the boards during downtime is the greatest compliment that they could ever get... it is when the crowd flocks elsewhere that would be the utmost tragedy and this game's final swan song.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The hotfix is taking significantly longer than anticipated to deploy. We're all still here and digging in. We'll be able to give a new ETA once we're through this next step. Thanks again for your continued patience.
    • Like x 10
  5. cee New Player

Clock
  6. 5parcks Active Player

Thanks Mepps!
  7. Dahlia Level 30

Compass?
  8. Caduceus New Player

Random Riddle for filler:
    Busy Busy up the wall
    Busy Busy down the wall.
    If you bother busy busy
    he will make you squall
    what is he?
  9. Proxystar #Perception

All standing around digging into takeaway chinese? just kidding... kinda.. maybe.. yeah just kidding.

I think.
    • Like x 1
  10. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Oh talking about All Access, I need to know this

I know I can claim 500 station cash in DCUO if I am a all access member, but do I get another 500 station cash if I play lets say Planetside 2, or are they the same 500 station cash?
    I want to try some of the other all access games too but I don't want to take anything from DCUO.
  11. TAVelcro New Player

Riddle for the spotlight here!

This thing all things devours;
    Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
    Gnaws iron, bites steel;
    Grinds hard stones to meal;
    Slays king, ruins town,
    And beats mountain down.
  12. romeo New Player

clock hands ;)
  13. Star Shieldstorm New Player

Not a clock! A sundial!
  14. 5parcks Active Player

Sundial...
  15. SaVaGe Dizzydnice New Player

Why would it be crazy to ask for some sort or reimbursement you take a day away and sometimes these happen 3 4 times a month. I would love an extra day. what about an extra sc claim for member omg it's money to give back but people put time sweat and their hard earned work into this game and we get msgs like this and the company gives us new content but nothing to show for it. Come on as a consumer I am so not wrong here.
    • Like x 4
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

In haiku:

Yay! It's update day!
    What's the worst that could happen?
    Who spilled the coffee?!?
  17. Star Shieldstorm New Player

oh, missed the last line, :( clock, sundial would have been more fun
    • Like x 1
  18. 5parcks Active Player

LOL Star... jinx!
  19. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

The point was that for one, it's very cheap. I'm fairly certain they called DCUO out as being pricey, "although $15 a month/$120 a yr is a bit high for a flawed game." when it fact, it's not at all. Because you're not just paying for one game. That's what you might /personally/ be doing, but you don't have to be.
  20. Lycanthropus24 New Player

My exwife!
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.