Downtime US PC Server Downtime - March 25, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizardrus New Player

Would be awesome if they gave me the red lantern chest or suit in compensation :rolleyes:
  2. EctoLantern Active Player

What I do when the servers are down...

3. Godzilla313 Level 30

What would be cool is if they came up with a third class: anti-hero, (i.e. Catwoman, Green Hornet, the Shadow, the Saint, some munitions guy from another comic book universe I dare not name here.)
    • Like x 1
  4. Lycanthropus24 New Player

Well I have been playing this game for a long time and I have always received a compensation when needed. I have never needed to start a thread asking for stuff and much less never needed to ask if someone would get fired or that sort of things.

Once more, I am one of those who is upset about not being able to play but I work too and I understand there are many things you just can't control. I wouldn't campaign against this game because of that, if I decided to stop playing I would just stop! Once more, there is no need to escalate this out of proportion.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Spin up?

Is your hardware a washing machine? or is that why it crashed, did spytle think it was a washing machine and tried to wash his dirty laundry? lol :D
  6. Lizardrus New Player

Oh boy. I would be an anti-hero for eternity.
  7. onenotnamed New Player

nah just a cool style like a batman helmet
  8. Newfang New Player

ERMAGHERD <Insert random misspelled insults here>
    <More insults>
    <Illogical statement about my account>
    <Demand for refund of everything I have never purchased, in cash, by midnight>
    <Cry over no refund of anything at all>
    <Say I'm quitting>

Oh wait...I forgot. This is a game, and I only play because I enjoy it, and understand it takes upkeep, and would rather play a game I enjoy, than a bugged version that would irritate me.
    I shall wander back later. Till then I leave you with this perplexing riddle to pass the time....

I'm features to be lent,
    both to lady and to gent
    with eyes that aren't my own,
    and expression a soulless clone.

I might smile when you're sad,
    or frown if you're glad
    I'd guard tears you weep,
    for my mood I always keep.

I grace the waltzes of noble elite,
    then dance all night in the Carnival street.
    I'm known for the telling, for tales I help weave,
    one of me smiling, the other will grieve.

What am I?
  9. cee New Player

It isn't about the dollar amount, although $15 a month/$120 a yr is a bit high for a flawed game. It's everything rolled together. At what point will you reach this understanding? When the game is down for 3 days out of the week? Does that rationalize it more?

It is about correcting the wrongs. Yes, things happen, understandably. However, you judge people based on them being upset, then say its because they are cheap. Not nice.
    • Like x 1
  10. Morcra Committed Player

ik so many other game with devs who never interact or even listen to the feedback of playerz. they only come every onve 8n a while to reaffirm their presence. the devs here are amazing and yet treated like crap most of the time :c
    • Like x 1
  11. Socalrmd New Player

They shouldn't give anyone anything, it's downtime to fix things, would you rather they have kept the world up with the problems that popped up? Deal with it guys and gals, does it suck yes, but really just go do something else, I'm sure you'd rather lose one day of playing than multiple days because everyone "just wanted to play". There is plenty of stuff to do to pass the time until the game is back.
  12. DC Loli New Player

I'm sorry you feel that way do you also feel that way about the fast food workers you ask for a new burger from when they screw it up. Because they are working just as hard to ensure that you can eat. While I find some of the people to be out of line extending subs by a day so people get what they paid for is not out of line here.
    • Like x 2
  13. Lycanthropus24 New Player

That would be awesome....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Bryan Rolon New Player

[IMG]
    1mill ingame cash if you know who this lantern's name is (the guy with rainbow body);)
  15. Godzilla313 Level 30

Well, I'll go back to watching Six Nations Rugby: France vs England. Don't spoil it: I don't know who won. Hard to get live Rugby here in the states.
  16. Space Defender New Player

The optimal words were 'free game time'.
    [IMG]l
  17. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

I think that would be too much.

Something like a few replay badges would be better, can't say no to free stuff either way.
  18. capt coldfire New Player

i agree not an easy job. especialy when you have alot of people complaining. I am a little upset but i understand unforseen problems can occure. just be patient i have faith in the team.
  19. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

While game dont back have fun with my CUTE video :D

20. capt coldfire New Player

by the wat i want my cookie a choc chip, please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.