Downtime US PC Server Downtime - March 25, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta Care Level 30

Really? So they found out there was still a problem and shut down the servers after having the lil party to entertain us. Would you rather them not fix anything? Don't bother saying it should have been right the first time, nothing is always perfect. Do you have a ps4 or Xbox? are your games constantly patched to fix things? Do you whine about that too? Take a deep breath and calm down it will be ok.
  2. Dr. Machflame Active Player

That much, with the hardware and the downtime, I am cool with. But what I'm upset about is this hotfix that logically would have made sense to have been done when the servers were already down...now I will admit I DID go a bit overboard, but I am a college student, I don't have all the cash in the world. On top of it, I had to scrape this $15 together as I'm also between jobs. So that's a DOUBLE whammy to me. I'm not gonna stop playing, I just probably won't put another $15 in the game, so that way, if this happens, then I'm not out any days of a $15 membership that I probably should have saved and put into something else.
  3. Space Defender New Player

Not exactly, all F2P players will get additional free game time.
    • Like x 4
  4. EctoLantern Active Player

So you say you want to play your game ... MEEOOWWW???

• Like x 1
  5. Hiram De La Puerta New Player

Hi, when will the server be back up again?
  6. killercomic Dedicated Player

Why am I not receiving emails from the broker? I spent approx. 30 Mil over an hr ago. I thought USPS was ok.
  7. onenotnamed New Player

lol very true. but what about people who payed for dlc and cant use it
  8. Space Defender New Player

Status: 3/25/2015 6:19 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled patching.

I'll bite... When exactly was this patching scheduled???
  9. D Miles Active Player

Relax guys. We all have a bad day at work eventually. Today is DCUO's bad day. They'll fix it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Trag New Player

under an hour
  11. Ifrit Morningstar New Player

Ko'd soon as I arrived at the party :/
    • Like x 1
  12. Michael Brown New Player

lol me 2
    • Like x 1
  13. Morcra Committed Player

lol. like seriously screaming and complaining and throwing ur membership kunais isnt helping anyone guys
    • Like x 1
  14. ERROR New Player

lhahahahaha to all the people who bought 50 bosster bundles and got nothing loooooooooooooooooooool
  15. Space Defender New Player

DLC's don't expire. (But I know where your coming from.)
  16. Morcra Committed Player

did u seriously feel the need to make an account just to mock people.

i find that sad
    • Like x 5
  17. Space Defender New Player

Spytle's Bad Fur Day???
    • Like x 2
  18. bkjunglist New Player

this is the same thread on any of blizzards downtime extentsions lol. i just started playing yesterday, the game is cool. so ill bear with them. can i get a nut kicking emote tho?
    • Like x 1
  19. SnowStar Committed Player

will do
    • Like x 1
  20. Meta Care Level 30

[IMG] Play in offline mode
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.