The Lantern Guards

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Austin Scott, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

2. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

W have over 200 members, however, only about a 25 of us are actually active a lot.
  3. Solarverse Committed Player

Hey man, haven't seen you around lately, you still play?
  4. BlueLanternFranco New Player

I would like to join. My character name is BlueLanternFranco and I am a healer. I am currently Level 27 and casually play.
  5. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Alright for future readers...we are now recruiting ALL lantern themed players. This includes people with quantum, fire,electricity,celestial, etc. powers that are themed, some way or another, after lanterns. Also if you're someone themed like Jack' O' Lantern you can come too. The reason for this expansion is that just reds and greens prevents us from having lots of healers that we need, Thanks.
  6. AsterSPQR New Player

I have played before but on the PS3. I will be running a Green Lantern character. Probably a Ranged DPS. I should be on tomorrow. Would love to be in a Lantern Guild. Thanks...Aster
  7. AsterSPQR New Player

Looking like tomorrow.
  8. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Hey sorry I haven't been able to get on recently. But add my guy to your friends list and send me a tell when I'm on. Thanks
  9. Kolt New Player

Hi my name is GL K0LT0N and I am a damage role and based off a green lantern. I am level 30 cr 56 send me mail or if im online send tell or just invite me plz and thanks.
  10. Overlorrd New Player

My main character is BL 2814 and I am interesting in joining
  11. Jayness New Player

If u guys r still recruiting chuck us an invite im a cr 168 hardlight troll with a massive fanboy obsession with lanterns :) name is Jayness
  12. Will Styles New Player

Hey I'm interested in joining if you accept me my psn is crackyLEdoosh

I have a cr 130 rage character (main)
    And I'm still working on my GL character
    Thx!!