DPS'ers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by amazingmanll, Mar 21, 2015.

1. amazingmanll New Player

Just get rid of em and their precious scoreboard, just imagine a DCUO without DPS role and a scoreboard. What good has ever come from that satanik spawn of mmo evil ?
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

Sure go do thrones with tanks, trolls and healers. See how long it's gonna take you.
    • Like x 6
  3. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I'm playing another MMO without a scorecard, so much less drama.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well there's Legends PvP. It's an entire battle of DPS's, not a tank for miles. :p
  5. Fools Fire Loyal Player

LFG: "Need three tanks for Inner Sanctum. At ARC"
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxy Server New Player

[IMG]

"Whatchu talkin bout Willis?"
    • Like x 1
  7. Quanflux New Player

The scoreboard is big reason this game is as replayable as it is, a lot of whales ONLY PLAY to get better at dps and to be in that competitive dps atmosphere, and it's a lot of fun, you should try it sometime.
  8. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  9. Gucciana Committed Player

why dont you worry about yourself when playing and not what someone else does

if i check my damage out who cares thats my buisness
    sure theres always gonna be that one guy who doesnt do pick up or help out and just do damage just remove him and move on with your game

to say do with away with dps all together is childish
    • Like x 2
  10. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Love these threads...not so much because of poster but after all this time it shows how unbalanced powers are and forever will be because it's the only reason y you see threads like this.
    Good job devs.
  11. amazingmanll New Player

12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Sure if you want to hit rid of us , feel free to have a vacation for a month in throne
  13. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Here's how I'll sum up my opinion:

Make the scoreboard a private view instead of public. If you're using it to check your own output, that's fine, not everyone needs to see it.
    Make the timer the only thing everyone can see (for obvious reasons).
    Stop making flavor of the month powers and put the damn "balance" in already so the only difference between each one is how good or bad the player is.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Great idea...
    No really this post sucks dude come on think already.
    Dps control damage no damage no Finish to anything.
    I,m gonna make the simple for you.

Tank Control the aggro

Controllers Give back power and stun what the tank can't Well Catch

Healers give Health Back To players

Dps Do Damage.

does that work i don't think i can explain it more simpler then that.

now About the other Roles not being update there is nothing

we can do at the moment i am a tank a Healer a dps. i refuse to troll Until Clipping Goes away i am a real hater of clipping.i will always hate it
    it feels my rage
    And don't say they don't clip i can Show you so many videos..

As for The other roles To be updated i am unsure of it i would like to have it happen

But i don't have my hopes up Because Well look at we are at.

To be honest i think developers can do some much more on a game update But i am not sure.

keep in mind we Have Ps4/pc Crossover suppose to be happing and we got some new powers coming out.

Theres no telling how many people that takes.
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thank you Finally some one else that understands it
    Make all powers balance!!!! i have been trying to get this done for quiet a while now.