What weapon will you use for Munitions?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Galil ACE, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

I always loved using rifles but it now that there will be a powerset based around all these firearms I feel like I can change my main weapon but still keep the soldier theme of my main hero character.
    It is a powerset based around super marksmanship, ammo and loads of guns, but you need a main weapon to complete your arsenal, add the two weapons from weapon mastery and you have a huge array of weapons.
    Add a two handed axe and you could make an avatar of war, somebody based around Ares or War.
    Shield feels fun, Cap America clones or who knows what crazy stuff people will come up with.
    Munitions just feels so right for a villain, after all its easier to be a bad guy with a bunch of guns, while a hero could be kind of questionable, not that it really matters in this franchise, with people like Guy Gardner. I hope to see some characters like Flashpoint batman, munitions and martial arts.

A bow or staff feel a little silly matched with this powerset, but hey, who am I to judge?
    Hand blasters maybe a little bit too high tech for this theme, I dunno.
    How about you?
  2. llllllllllI New Player

dual pistols
    • Like x 1
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

Doesn't matter for dps. For troll, probably brawlers like the rest.
    • Like x 1
  4. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

Rifle to DP WM...prob...GunPlay (Joker Goon mask/costume) is an old gadgets toon i kept just in case they ever made a gun/firearm weapon intensive superpower...lucky me...
  5. Juxes Committed Player

Probably dual wield or maybe even brawling, I just can't wait to get my hands on it.
  6. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

This "Cutlass" style would be great for dual wielding users with Munitions, also with a quiver and a lethal zealot belt.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Definitely Dual pistols. Along with having the Vengeful Surgeon Back. :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

Rifle on 2 armories and one dual pistols. Can't wait!!!!!!
  9. Captain Neos Committed Player

Where does that particular style drop?
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

I'm just using my weapon for stats, so whatever my best drop is.
    • Like x 1
  11. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  12. HazeTA New Player

Real life heroes are fighting for your freedom on a daily basis all around the world, using... guns and ammo (munitions), much more advance than the 'villains' their fighting against, and you're finding the concept in a fictional game where people can fly hard to grasp? :confused:
    • Like x 3
  13. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Not hard to grasp at all, just questionable methods, batman and superman hate guns and killing their enemies, but even in comics if it weren't for warriors or soldiers like Wonder Woman who know when to kill, everybody would be in a lot of trouble.

There is a huge difference between a soldier and somebody like superman. Regular people get upset over the use of pepper spray and police being militarized so just imagine if a vigilante began to mini-nuke gangsters in your neighborhood. Some people even disaprove air strikes even if they are launched at terrorist organizations. Its just how it is.

Bad guys can get away with anything because they are bad, heroes can't just stop some thug stealing from a at machine with a .50 caliber, they would have the media on their ***.
    Maybe its a media bias in comics but I can think of more super villains using guns than super heroes.

This is just questionable, hard to grasp would be something like atomic, could be kind of tragic too for a hero, not so much for a joker maniac.

Edit: not saying its a bad thing, I like heroes because they are more complex than just some guy who likes doing bad things for the heck of it.
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

As a Controlsr, I think I'll stick with Rifle w/ MW into Duel Pistols.
  15. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

Rifle is decent in damage. Just be ready to give your fingers a workout.
  16. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I have seen it drop in t1 alerts and by some lower quest missions. The bad news is. it's a healer style. I've never seen it drop for other roles.
  17. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Well if the power is pulling guns out of thin air then just add to it...Rifle and Dual Pistols. Dont forget that Rifle is technically the Pulse Rifle from Alien with a Grenade Launcher and Flamethrower built in
  18. Abisial Committed Player

I have that style, and it doesn't look like that. It looks like 2 of the larger one.
  19. Captain Neos Committed Player

That's probably why my heal alt has it but my troll main does not. Thanks for the tip.
    • Like x 1
  20. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Yeah, there are two "Cutlass" styles. Not sure why they didn't name it differently.