how to be even more clutch as a clutch DPS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ermike, Mar 14, 2015.

1. ermike Committed Player

Wanna be even clutchier?? Sure u do. To be the clutchiest dps EVA, you should spec pure health and defense. Then equip fortified blocking and other tank mods and go hold block on bosses. This will help the tanks survivabilty and make u sooo clutch. Tank rage crashes? Who cares... my super duper clutch DPS is their to save the raid and hold aggro AND pick up fallen tank with my group shield supercharge.. CLUTCH MASTER. #ENDCLUTCHTHREADS
    • Like x 4
  2. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Lol. Three kinds of DPS: clutch, brake, and throttle.
  3. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I like to think of myself as the "Derek Jeter" of DPS. :)
  4. chipzes Committed Player

I like to think of myself as the "Leeroy Jenkins" of DPS. ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. ChuckLess New Player

I like "Throttle" better.

Clutch just sounds like a word or term you'd see on a Ed Hardy t-shirt. Ewww :p
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Not bitter. ;)

I opened this thread thinking, oh lord, here we go with a new term from the ps side. I applaud you op. :D Made me smile.
    • Like x 3
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

I like to think I'm a "lazy" dps. What? Want me to dps and other troll solo troll? You sure? I guess every little bit counts for poor throne pug groups. cr114 99+ gear w/ synthetic mods. just lazy advanced mechanics since i'm usually on heavy medications when playing the game. the lag doesn't help either.
  8. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

I also thought that this was going to be another one of those threads using the ****** word "CLUTCH", but then upon reading it, it made me laugh, thanks for that.
    • Like x 1