The headband must go!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xRI0Tx, Mar 12, 2015.

1. El Presidente Well-Known Player

It's not any different than using WM to go from one weapon to another.
  2. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

I was refering to WM :D
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

That Hand band just doesn't fit with char themes and it looks odd. I understand it is used to show when it's in effect but if possible a fx change would do wonders like a symbol above the head. The way they said it would clip certain head styles and the way it fits on your head in the live stream is not imo attractive to my char.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The headband is kinda cool, would be much better without the lil red aura...

I would have much preferred a cigar in mouth when activating AM.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just go ahead and add the face style to MP, or a loot drop in some mission, or bounty like the bandana in SG sub avatars.
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 4
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

That is neat. Changing the color to black and you can be like this when AM is active.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

A wizard did it.
  8. JReel New Player

I can now create LeBron James and use the headband. Lol
  9. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

My back story? LOL.
    My back story, matty, is I'm laid-back and fun to be around, and I don't whine and cry about every little thing, along with the other 12.7%.

Welcome to 87.3%.
    Here is your ball.
    You may go home.
    • Like x 1
  10. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

The band didn't invent the term, I don't see how it could be copyright infringement ...
  11. Davis New Player

I hope the devs dont pay attention to this thread, the headband was a creative choice and it was a good one. It amazes me how we are putting validity to this complain at all.
    • Like x 2
  12. X-zero Loyal Player

All I know is the second my league leader saw the headband he said that will be mine.

Every new power won't be a perfect fit for everyone that is why they try to make different types of powers so their is something for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  13. Phil Miller Committed Player

As in Matty Ice???
    [IMG]
  14. matt4950 Well-Known Player

SALTY?
    • Like x 3
  15. Phil Miller Committed Player

People are entitled to their opinions. Right, wrong, whatever...its their opinion. Just like you think its creative and cool, personally, I don't like the head band but its not a deal breaker.

And why shouldn't the devs look at ALL feedback provided? Because you don't agree with it?
    • Like x 3
  16. MetalMario Loyal Player

I think the headband looks great. If it doesn't fit your character concept because it's too cheesey or whatever then most likely neither does the powerset.
    • Like x 3
  17. Phil Miller Committed Player

I agree with this even though I don't like the head band. I will adjust my characters appearance to fit accordingly.

ATTENTION ALL - Don't try and wear that Disciples of Parallax gear and complain the head band doesn't fit your characters appearance.
    • Like x 3
  18. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Hopefully this headband will fit over my Batman Inspired mask, so I can have a Rambo Batman. I know people were begging to be able to put a style over this head piece, well here is your chance.

I do remember them removing this option way back because they didn't want to disrespect the original iconic style. This is great the devs made this exception. The possibilities are endless...Rambo Catwoman, Rambo Lanterns, Rambo Two-Face, Rambo Superman, etc.
    • Like x 1
  19. Menelaos Dedicated Player

The headband alone will keep me from switching to Munition. While I get the 80's theme, it looks horrible on its own and likely to look worse on actual head gear.

They should really make that optional.
    • Like x 6
  20. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I say something more like battle display or have the eyes glow red. What we just got a red battle display that pays homage to how the terminator or robo cop sees the word and call it Killer Instincts buff. It pays homage without being overt.