Nature DPS Wolf Form Loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by BlackG0Ds, Mar 13, 2015.

1. BlackG0Ds New Player

This is My nature Loadout mymight is 8100 prec 3200
    with worlf form

please sub and like :)
  2. That guy New Player

No offense but that is the basic cookie-cutter loadout. You don't need to jump that much, only thing you gain from that is tiring your fingers. Show me something that I haven't seen and I'll be impressed.

Also, don't advertise yourself here, forums are not made to increase your youtube presitge.
  3. BlackG0Ds New Player

maybe i like jumping ^^ and that loadout dose a lot of dmg was out dps quantums in hoh with it :p
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Why is he jumping so much?!

And the load it looks like you should of had Vine Lash instead of Serpent Call. You would get refund your power if you used Vine Lash, Brair, Swarm, and Harvest, you know! Or better yet, had Voracious Plants instead of Serpents Call so you can do extra damage to people terrorized.

Roar, Brair, Swarm, Harvest, Voracious Plants, and Normal Form would be a more powerful loadout in Wolf Form Hommie!
  5. BlackG0Ds New Player

dude watch the video i use all those
    n normal form lol it 6 dots all together i switch for worlf to normal form place my dot then switch to wolf form don't knock it till you tried it in a raid

i can jump as much as i feel like explain why i shouldn't jump lmao it my own thing to do don't like it don't use it simple
  6. Abisial Committed Player

Seen this loadout by loads of youtubers already lol
  7. CypherXone Committed Player

You don't use that load out I suggested because you don't have Voracious Plants.

You can keep jumping if you want to... In fact, I'd like to see more people play with your finesse, In sync! :) :O
  8. Rammy Well-Known Player

Why do you keep changing back to human form? Doing that to restack poisons when your harvest does that for you is such a waste of power and time. Briar doesn't get any bonus burst damage when poison spores are already out so I really can't see any reason for that. Your also not casting swarm immediately when it gets off cool down, so your losing a lot of damage from the gaps. Your using way too many powers which slows down your dots and not attacking nearly enough. You should really check out Sore's YouTube to see how wolf form should really be played.
    • Like x 2
  9. BlackG0Ds New Player

i attack the hole time on every power you just don't see cuz of the jumping i do it all in one move
  10. Miserable Dedicated Player

With all due respect,

1. This thread is pointless.
    2. You did not come up with this loadout all by yourself.
    3. You performed the rotation poorly. (no offense, just an observation)
    4. You clearly don't understand how Serpent Call and Roar work with Carnage.
    4.1 You cast Serpent Call and Roar way too often. You only need to use them once every 12 seconds after Carnage.
    4.2 You were casting Serpent Call and Roar while Carnage was not active which is pointless.
    5. You cast Harvest somewhat more often than needed.
    6. You switched to human form multiple times to reapply all your dots mid-rotation for no reason.
    7. You left Swarm off cool down for too long.
    8. You did not complete a SINGLE weapon combo. You'll do more damage if you clip the second part of Lupine Darts.

Just trying to help.
    • Like x 4
  11. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Well you can do more damage if you don't use Roar and Serpents Call more than once per 12 seconds. Why? Because, and I have to say this way too much BTW, you don't get the enhanced damage from them more than once per 12 seconds. Also using them and Harvest too much in 12 seconds delays ticks which will make you lose damage.

You don't need to constantly clip for this approach. :p
    • Like x 2
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

Here's a few comments I have...

Are you casting at random when in Wolf or is there a pattern? I don't see why you cast Roar and Serpents when you turn to Wolf before casting Carnage. I wouldn't want to wait before getting the burst damage bonus and two extra DoTs. I know clipping is fun but Carnage boosts the damage from Lupine Darts. I don't think I'd want to replace that with a single hold clipped with a non-boosted Roar or Serpents considering they only boost once per Carnage cycle. Jumping is only going to cancel Roar. It doesn't cancel anything else, you're just waiting out the animations in the air. In addition, you don't want to cast Harvest more than twice per 12s cycle because it puts a slight pause in the DoT cycle and its damage is single target. There's definitely no need to going back to Human in a fight once your DoTs are stacked and being refreshed (unless you drop them).
    • Like x 2
  13. Sore Steadfast Player

Otherwise, I do see usage of the Hybrid AM. It's not tuned. But it will do much better than WM or any other powerset that doesn't know what they're doing. This rotation would contribute meaningfully to the group. I applaud you for that.
  14. CypherXone Committed Player

Hey Sore... (man I feel like I'm talking to a legend <catch my breath>) What did you think my my advice and loadout?
  15. Miserable Dedicated Player

I know you asked Sore, but I just wanted to point out that Roar is useless for a DPS without Carnage in the same loadout.
  16. CypherXone Committed Player

Awl... I knew I missed something! I meant to have Carnage in there.

I'll just take out Normal Form. Once you go Wolf, you never go back!! Lol!
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

Lol. I've just been playing a while. There are certainly people that play better and are smarter than me. But I do get a kick out of people talking me up. :p

I agree with Miserable that Wolf form needs Carnage to trigger the AM for boosting weapon damage and making Roar and Serpents do bonus burst damage and DoTs. If you have return to normal, I assume you're stacking poisons in human form. If so, there's not much need for Briar. If you aren't stacking in Human, I'd drop Return for Vine Lash. It feels like a loadout halfway between Pure Wolf AM and Hybrid AM but not committed enough to either to actually serve the function.
  18. BlackG0Ds New Player

i just enjoy clipping so that's why i don't do it first but with this same loadout doing the same thing i did in video i out dps quantum and cele in hoh by 2m (at the same combat rating as me ) so it works great for me i enjoy it.

Thanks sore for the tip's
  19. Kill Shot Well-Known Player

Hello,
    So I see y'all discussing this and I was on a break when the nature update happened.

So what I got so far is setup the normal dot SG . VL . BR . Swarm then Wolf form . Harvest clipped with Carnage . Serpent . Roar jump cancel .
    Now all dots applied and tics in effect your Carnage is at half cool down swarm is at about quarter and you need to refresh Harvest in the next 4 to 5 secs. Where are you going from this point.
    Also are you using any other powers like a super and if so what are your Human and Wolf loadouts.

I feel at that point like I'm just waiting for harvest swarm and carnage with not much to do so any opinions would be great thanks.
  20. JUGGER Active Player

So much jumpin ummmm