Character banned

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Nymex, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Nymex New Player

Hi everyone! It would be a problem, I tried to log into the DC Universe Online, and one of these client writes:

ERROR!
    Your account has been banned. Please contact Customer Support.

What you can do with this? The Supported already written but not yet received a response. Thing happened without any reason, please help me because I really want to play!

Thank you, Have a nice day everyone!
  2. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

And so it begins...
  3. Cynril New Player

Hello, are you sure you did not commit any infraction? cheats or any other forbidden behaviour?

Maybe it's just a bug, the tickets don't get immediate answers so unfortunately you are gonna have to wait and see :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

5. Cynril New Player

What do you mean?
  6. Nymex New Player

I'm 100% sure he did not do any cheating, no experience raising tool. I've already mentioned the server not only long enough, then one day I wanted to go up to about one month ago, and even then it came out of the ban thing ... = /

And I do not know why. The password was very safe, not to break up the character that perhaps someone had cheated with my character. For really large letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and all had the password. So mix.
  7. mattsapp51 New Player

I was just playing in a pvp match when the game crashed I went to log in and I was banned I did nothing to deserve it so why the bann
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Any account specific issues can be addressed by a GM/tech using the ticket system. For more information, please click here
  9. badman1st New Player

Same thing has just happened to me, trying to login after maintenance, life time account and active since 2010.
    Went through the whole migration business so it doesnt make any sense i get the same message as you after the servers come back up.