Legends WM?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Snuffhim, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

What you guys think?
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

There are characters that have fighting styles that are not in the the game that are specific to that character. It wouldn't work for all, so I think it would be a bad idea.
    • Like x 2
  3. Talve Dedicated Player

no.
    no.
    NO.
    NO!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Should sum it up well enough.
    • Like x 10
  4. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

what brother talve said :p

WM, HT trinkets, gear mods, AM are things that ruin the game for me. i'd prefer the old system, clip clip and clip. with WM in legends there will be more and more ******* that will just range WM from far away in legends. its already bad at it is now dont make it worse. imagine a 2nd stage venom bane ranging braw-MA combo from a distance. gonna be weird.

so, IMHO

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. D0SE New Player

WM for pve legends? Yes please.
    WM for pvp legends? Absolutely not.
  6. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Wouldn't make sense for a lot of the characters. Batman would use pistols and handblasters in combination with MA, Superman would throw shurikens after his block breaker...you get the idea. Could work with lanterns and Deathstroke for example, but you can't put something for certain characters and not for others.
    • Like x 1
  7. Cam22 New Player

I dino, at first I was like nah WM will kill legends just as bad as normal PvP... But after the reading the comments I got to thinking, WM will suit certain characters like death stroke and the lanterns and people like that, but hear me out before you attack me and say it will make them OP... Don't give them the boosts that WM gets, make it as if it is just a normal weapon combo, or change it up a bit coz I dino but batman wont be using duel pistols or hand blasters so maybe make his unique like make his into brawling or something along those lines, they did it some what for catwomen where they made her MA different from regular and a couple others as well... It might make the game more fun
  8. Cam22 New Player

I mean can you imagine doing an ultra flurry with deatstroke into slip shot from duel pistols...
  9. Talve Dedicated Player

Legends is slowly getting into place where its more balance than ever.
    Not a single reason to ** it all up and throw balancing process back to 0...specially as slowly as they are usually doing it.
    • Like x 8
  10. Sorrower New Player

No. Just no.
    • Like x 2
  11. Vyltran Loyal Player

No, legends is just fine at the moment. (literally). It may bore me doing WM while using HJordan or Circe.. *ugh*.. i hate slow motions..
  12. RavenXxx New Player

Excuse me you trying to ruin legends pvp?
    • Like x 2
  13. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

see Talve's post
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

At one time I enjoyed Arenas more than Legends. Now that is completely reversed. Legends is far more balanced than Arenas. I still do Arenas to pass time but Legends is where it is at for me.

For god's sake Devs, please do NOT put Weapon Mastery into Legends...ever.
    • Like x 4
  15. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

For god's sake Devs, please put Weapon Mastery into Legends...love the idea.
  16. Master Play Committed Player

Lets not even start tainting legends with the idea of adding weapon mastery. There is absolutely no reason to have weapon mastery in legends.
    • Like x 3
  17. Deamonox Well-Known Player

We can't ruin legends for the people who play it. I remember how **** it was when it came to normal PVP
  18. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Lol Jesus ok I think it's unanimous
  19. Abisial Committed Player

No, no, no please no....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    • Like x 2
  20. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2