New Data on the AM/WM Damage?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Feb 28, 2015.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Would it be possible to obtain new data on AM/WM damage from the DCUO team? Something similar to the previous chart shown below? I believe there was also discussion to more accurately separate the AM and WM data.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Mod 4 said we should get new data so can we have it?
    • Like x 2
  3. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

We literally posted at the exact same time. I second this motion for request, do we have a third?
    • Like x 1
  4. ChuckLess New Player

5. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

6. DG-MOD-04 New Player

Merged two threads, what a coincidence. Anyway, best of luck in this!

Happy discussing!

~04
    • Like x 2
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OK I am Offended....Why No Mental Dps AM/WM Numbers. Or am i the ONLY One who uses it for Dmg?
    :(
  8. Abisial Committed Player

Pretty sure this stuff was before Mental had it's AM.
    • Like x 4
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it was before Gadgets too. So pretty much early 2nd quarter of 2014.
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Sorcery, Fire, Earth, Mental, Rage, Electricity all have better WMs then AMs, some by a very large margin. HL, Quantum and Nature all have better AMs. Not sure about Celestial (post update), Ice and Gadgets I'm not sure about.

I can tell you with certainty that Mentals WM takes the AM to the curb, stomps on it, throws the smackdown on its candy ***, lays down a rock bottom and goes back inside...where it proceeds to get destroyed by Electric, Sorcery, HL, Quantum, Gadgets, Nature and sometimes Ice.
    • Like x 2
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Glad this was reincarnated. ;)

Hope we can get some updated info.
    • Like x 2
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

whys rage up there for? and look at rages AM dmg lol it beats all other powers WM/AM, followed by sorcery.

curious what the new 1 will show. anyone notice how the AM/WM for HL is even while all others the AM out does the WM
  13. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Because when they released that data they were not seperate ng the WM + AM out of the AM. So if a rage person did a WM combo into one of their rage combos like dreadful blast the devs were counting that as AM damage not WM damage.
    • Like x 1
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Because this data is outdated by a long shot.
    • Like x 2
  15. stl4now Well-Known Player

As does Fire WM. Dear lord the difference between AM and WM. I am curious to see the data on all of these once everything has been complete. If I could give your response another like for the Rock reference, I would.
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I'm wondering why gadgets isnt in there also...
  17. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Oh...nevermind then lol.