Two Masks, One Toon.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dahlia, Feb 26, 2015.

1. HersheyKiss New Player

Yea u suck :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleeping Forest Active Player

I love how both of his masks were not even "#Loot" runs. I heard he is always on standby and he runs with another league. Shame on you Mutton, Shame.... on .... you.
  3. SirMuttonChops New Player

Actually, the first mask he got on his very first run through Throne... with Loot. :3

#Loot #Winning
    • Like x 2
  4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Wow must be nice. Farmed hell out of A&B no ring. Same in LD no neck. Finally got a ring accidently dpsed it instead of troll main role.
    Did get lucky with the neck in lockdown on another toon and I equip tank which was intended.

Super luck, too bad ya can't wear both, stack the stats there's an idea ;)
  5. Dahlia Level 30

Day two. #Loot run bro. :cool:

Besides, I doubt any other league would've had taken a 110 full synth modded tank along for his first Throne run.

-Mutton
    -Cacca
    -SeeMeFight
    -Tesseract
    -Cosmic War
    • Like x 1
  6. Dahlia Level 30

Day two. #Loot run bro. :cool:

Besides, I doubt any other league would've had taken a 110 full synth modded tank along for his first Throne run.

-Mutton
    -Cacca
    -SeeMeFight
    -Tesseract
    -Cosmic War
    -LadyCarnivore
    -Paperz
    • Like x 2
  7. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

#Loot #Winning

#SalvagesOPMasks
    • Like x 2
  8. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

Cool.I got 5 100 utility belts and 3 100 faces.

I still absolutely hate the way loot was done here, now thursday on my main I just leave throne for like tuesdays or whenever I get a competent pug group and run the other 98 gear raids thursday.

I'm almost at the point where I want the unattuned back if it's going to be this ridiculous.
    Almost.

But 113 is enough to get me into everything except the groups that demand 114, and most of those are for throne, which I refuse to touch for 98 gear.
    • Like x 1
  9. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Same for me but I am leagueless living the pug life so needless to say I have yet to complete Throne anyway. For 98 gear why bother which is all I 've gotten from the first 2 bosses unable to defeat the last boss.

Just not worth it.
  10. SirMuttonChops New Player

You're not alone, bud. I have a leaguemate who has ran throne about 6 times now completely, and every time they've gotten nothing above 98 CR gear.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

Its's more crushing to beat hades and see that blue square fly at you, trust me it's not worth it lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Cacca Well-Known Player

Who's gonna get it tonight? Elusian got one last night I believe.
    • Like x 2
  13. Dahlia Level 30

Two Cacca posts, one thread.

#Winning
    • Like x 2
  14. Pepper New Player

I do share your problem.... what to do.[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

Wish my inventory could get that clean
  16. FiveByFive New Player

lol i hate you *this much* (makes tiny size gesture) lol. i'll trade you your 2nd mask for one of my SIX utility belts.

i can't believe we got through that whole thing just for 2 blues and a 6th util belt. seriously not replaying a thing until they give up on gambling. :rolleyes:
  17. KiaserX Level 30

Pepper, I already told you to submit a ticket and tell them you rolled on the item when you knew it was to go to me. You are so greedy.

Anyhow, while I find it comical that two people have two masks, with potentially more that are unspoken. This is not the norm. I honestly hope the dev team does not shrink the rate of the drop for those of us who do not have the gold standard luck on our side. I will not even make a suggestion. Congrats on the masks you earned them.
  18. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Good for u glad u got not only 1 but 2 lol....enjoy em, cuz some of us (thanks devs for ur B.S. Luck system) ran AnB about 400+ times with not a single op ring yet a lg mate ran AnB 6x and got 4 op rings and haven't logged in awhile he's seasonal guy, ran LD about 125 times not a single op neck, ran prime since the day it was available till this very day and only saw the op head drop once and I rolled a 1 and the other guy 99 even though he had more sp, 3crs higher than me and already had one from the get go. So thanks devs, appreciate ur B.S. System
  19. Dahlia Level 30

Nice. What server are you from?
  20. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Yepp :D
    • Like x 1