exploration feat glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by scoob24, Jan 19, 2014.

1. scoob24 New Player

so i have got credit for exploring area 51 under the alerts tab in the exploration feat section. i also have every other exploration feat under all 4 categories. it wont let me have intrepid explorer because it says i havent explored all the alerts, it wont let me have explore the alerts because it says i havent explored area 51 but i have credit for it under the alert tab. big feats. glitched.?
    • Like x 2
  2. Alchemar New Player

I'm having the exact same problem. That's a whole hundred feat points being missed out on.
  3. Atomitor New Player

i've got the same issue, was there ever a fix for this cant get the all exploration feat as i'm missing alerts, check alerts and i'm missing area 51, check area 51 and i've got it
  4. Larzhino Developer

Does the issue persist after relogging? I double checked this some today and we already have some fixup logic in place for the Metro and Gotham Exploration feats.
  5. Atomitor New Player

yes still same problem. have relogged a few times since i first noticed issue
  6. Atomitor New Player

yes, problem still persists
  7. M.Amer New Player

8. M.Amer New Player

And also i have that FOS mission in my journal stuck "The Chasm" although i've done it like a million time 0.o

What now !!!! OR who to contact with an e-mail or something like that ?! (Provide Plz)